• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

IC: Baron Wells Chinos & Billykirk Belt

Status
Not open for further replies.

karmaguy

Reaction score
update: Just an IC, some interest in the chinos and belt but no buyers yet.

So yeah I've got a slim Billykirk belt (sz 32) that I've worn some but not much. Condition is definitely 9/10. Here's a link to it in the Billykirk store
http://store.billykirk.com/store/product/109SB

I've also got a pair of Baron Wells chinos (sz 30, inseam around 30 or 31) that I've worn maybe half a dozen times. They're khaki but the color is kinda green/khaki color, great for spring/summer. I have uploaded some pics of the chinos, i managed to get the slight indigo out of the pants, so the pants are good as new now. measurements are: waist is about 15.5(a hair under) and the inseam is 29 (i had them shortened by a pro tailor)

I'm pretty open to price offers and potential trades. I'd probably be looking somewhere around 60 for either item with a discount if you bought both. Again, would be open to trades (through me offers I'm open).

Attachments

Last edited:

karmaguy

Reaction score
bumpbump
feel free to make me an offer! i'd do 100 for both

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker