• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 8th auction is for a Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

IC: Allen Edmonds BOOTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! ALL STYLES, COLORS SIZES. NEWLY ARRIVED Odenwald, Sturg

Status
Not open for further replies.

allaboutshoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PLEASE BE PATIENT AND I WILL RESPOND TO ALL MESSAGES AS SOON AS I CAN.

MESSAGE ME FOR BEST PRICES OUT THERE!
PLEASE READ COMPLETE LISTING BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

Up for sale Allen Edmonds BOOTS MEGA THREAD. ALL 1st Quality Brand New In Box. ALL MODELS, sizes, widths (6-16, AAA-EEE) and all colors available. Any questions, please post in the thread and/or PM me.PM me for any other model.

Click HERE for a thread with ALL Allen Edmonds SHOES and BELTS

Many have asked questions about sizing and the different lasts of Allen Edmonds. Click HERE and HERE for more information and Sizing and Lasts.

Payment: Shipping is $15 CONUS. International please PM for quote. Due to a change in payment policies, please add 4% for "HANDLING" fees. Please ask if you have questions about this.

Returns: As is the normal policy on SF, returns/exchanges are not accepted without proper authorization.

Shipping: Average shipping time is 2-4 weeks. Sometimes more, sometimes less. Please keep in mind that I am one person doing this on the side and I do have a regular job. If the wait time is a problem, please address it before ordering; refunds will not be given because of a time frame (ie shoes not shipped out within the 2-4 week period, because as stated above, sometimes its more and sometimes its less.
Tracking number will be sent via direct email once they shoes go out, so please don't ask if/when the shoes are going out. Thank you.
CLICK HERE TO SEE MY OLD (ARCHIVED) LISTING WITH POSITIVE FEEDBACK

NEW ADDITIONS!

NEWOdenwald Plain Toe: Brown Football Grain, Brown Leather, Black Chromexcel

NEWSturgis Plain Toe: Black Leather, Brown Leather

NEWKnightsbridge Chelsea Boots: Black Leather, Chestnut Dublin Leather

NEWShaker Heights: Brown Leather/Olive Tweed

Bellevue. Dark Brown Leather

Dalton. Walnut Calf, Chocolate Brown Calf, Black Calf, Bourbon Calf

Cronmok. Navy Leather, Tan Leather, Brown Leather

Long Branch. NEW Golden Brown Chromexcel Leather, Black Grain, Dark Brown Grain, Brown Waxy

Attachments

Last edited:

cathpah

Reaction score
I'm the new guy...so posting here twice for PMing abilities.

aliasromanian

Reaction score
Just making sure you received my pm since the poster above said 2 posts are needed but I only had one
6.5e Daltons in walnut and burgundy for me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 30 3.6%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 143 17.4%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 269 32.7%
  • 21 - 30