1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

IC: 2 x Brunello Cucinelli 1.5 DB jacket in Corduroy and Linen in Size 46IT

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by cgo, Jul 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cgo

cgo Senior member

As part of wardrobe clearance due to house move, I am thinking of selling two of my 1.5 DB Brunello Cucinelli jackets. Both jackets are in the rare and hard to find size 46IT (36US)

First jacket is of corduroy material. While it is Corduroy, it is unlined therefore it would be usable for 3 seasons. It is in light brown color. The second jacket is of linen material in a dark maroon color.

Please PM me for further details. Attached are some sample photos of the Corduroy jacket

Thinking of selling for $400 each excluding shipping or take both for $700 exc. shipping

Last edited: Jul 28, 2015
  2. razl

razl Senior member

3. Pharrell

Pharrell Senior member

Photos of the maroon one please?

4. Francisco

Francisco Senior member

What is the condition of the light brown DB? I am interested.

5. cgo

cgo Senior member

It is pretty much in new condition. No flaw as it was bought new and have only been worn twice

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.