1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

I won this EG. What do you think guys?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by MilanoStyle, May 31, 2006.

1. MilanoStyle

MilanoStyle Senior member

Well. Shoes arrived in just 3 business days after the payment. This is the fast turnaround time ever! And the shoes were coming from Germany!

The shoes looks spectacular. Antiquing on the shoes is simply amazing. They almost looks 100 yrs old but no one wore them. I think this has to be one of my best eBay purchase ($370US inc Shipping). The shoes don't seem to be sub nor rejects.

Fit is kindda odd as forum members mentioned, but they still fit me pretty well. Sizewise, they are dead on. The shoes are light as feather.

Now I have questions:

1. What is the best way to polish this shoes. They are in dark brown/chest nut tone.. Should I just use dark brown polish?

2. Do you guys think it's worth to get EG shoe tree?

Thanks