• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I woke out of my slumber because I want to share a dream with you guys..

wilson brother

Reaction score
I'm afraid you won't believe this one ..
lookaround.gif

I was riding over the sea in a motorcycle like Captain America with my bass guitar on my back .. and I came to a stop signal near a sign that said "big island Hawaii"...there was Steve B. (I just knew this guys features) in a Mustang
wow.gif
He was waiting to cross the other way ..

He pulled up on my side and I saw a pair of bongo drums in the back seat and we decided to do a jam session.. right there on the ocean
tounge.gif

After some time the Dude (from Labowski) arrived on a raft .. and offered us White Russians
blush.gif

..we drank too many and talked about our worries just like on the forum.

We all agreed about the world needing peace
teacha.gif
and soon I woke to post it here.

I wish Drinkwater could of made it to the dream because I think he would of liked our vibe..
smile.gif

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wilson brother
I'm afraid you won't believe this one ..
lookaround.gif

I was riding over the sea in a motorcycle like Captain America with my bass guitar on my back .. and I came to a stop signal near a sign that said "big island Hawaii"...there was Steve B. (I just knew this guys features) in a Mustang
wow.gif
He was waiting to cross the other way ..

He pulled up on my side and I saw a pair of bongo drums in the back seat and we decided to do a jam session.. right there on the ocean
tounge.gif

After some time the Dude (from Labowski) arrived on a raft .. and offered us White Russians
blush.gif

..we drank too many and talked about our worries just like on the forum.

We all agreed about the world needing peace
teacha.gif
and soon I woke to post it here.

I wish Drinkwater could of made it to the dream because I think he would of liked our vibe..
smile.gif

Welcome back Mr. Wilson Brother,

I can tell by your post that you have reached the pinnacle of your dreams.
It is apparent that this dream warrants acceptance of your motives to reach out and have everybody except your visions. Judging by the responses that you recieve here, they are far fetched and beyond the realm of reality.
I'm not saying that you shouldn't express your desires or plan for your adventures. Living vicariously through others and seeking the epitomy of the greatest show on earth is what we all do. Some will deny this but we all want to be somebody or somewhere we're not.
In order that you not get the scathing responses you recieved before you departed from us for a time I would suggest that you aim for more realistic forays so that we can believe that your not having fun at our expence.
I too am a dreamer but I do not announce them until they become a reality.

Gary

P.S. Now think about the reasons I was not in your dream!

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Welcome back WB. Your dream is filled with thinly veiled sexual innuendo which indicates to me you are suffering from an extreme paucity of intercourse, or at the very least close physical contact. I urge you, no implore you, to seek immediate and professional help in this regard. You are on the verge of an unspeakable physical disaster which can only be avoided by finding the crest and eventual breaking of that big wave.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
You are suggesting that he enlist the services of a prostitute?

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kent Wang
You are suggesting that he enlist the services of a prostitute?
Would I condone an activity, regardless of how therapeutic it proved to be, that is illegal in all but a few locales on these shores? Mr. Wang, I must protest! Meet me at dawn. Ten paces. We'll settle this insult like the gentlemen we are.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube
Would I condone an activity, regardless of how therapeutic it proved to be, that is illegal in all but a few locales on these shores? Mr. Wang, I must protest! Meet me at dawn. Ten paces. We'll settle this insult like the gentlemen we are.

OK, you two. Break it up! Time to give peace a chance. Hugs!

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Alter
OK, you two. Break it up! Time to give peace a chance. Hugs!

... with a friggin' teddy bear!

obviously this only proves that "california dreaming" is, uhm, "pharmaceutically induced"!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics