1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

I WILL PAY YOU TO BUY THIS PURPLE LABEL TIE!

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by noob in 89, Feb 16, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noob in 89

noob in 89 Senior member

[​IMG]

SOLD! Thank you...

~​

From the name synonymous with luxury comes a tie that is luxurious...

3.5 - 3.6 inches at widest point

Made of a very nice, but hard to describe silk: more matte, like an Hermes tie, not in-your-face shiny, but with a pleasant sheen observable from some angles (best seen in the first photo). It's thick, but not heavy, textured, but not rough or irregular.

~​

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 3, 2012
  2. NHSkier

NHSkier Active Member

Measurements and fabric?

3. noob in 89

noob in 89 Senior member

EDITED!

Thanks. The tie measures between 3.5-3.6 inches at the widest point; the SF standard, I believe. The fabric is a little harder to describe: it's a really great silk, definitely the nicest I've seen, though I imagine that's a little subjective. It's more matte, like an Hermes tie, not in-your-face shiny, though it does have a pleasant sheen observable from some angles (best seen in the first photo). It's thick, but not heavy, and pleasantly textured, but not irregular. Among connoisseurs, I'm not sure if there are technical terms to cover all this, or not.
    :D

Last edited: Feb 16, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.