I want to style my hair

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by megamagition, Jun 10, 2010.

1. megamagition

megamagition New Member

Hello there, I'm a teen in my late 15''s(that didn't sound right) and I've decided to finally start styling my hair a little.

Ok, here goes:

I'm of short height, about 1.65-1.66cm. tall, I have a round, kind of childish looking face and a big forehead, I weight about 56kg., I have broad shoulders.

Now onto the actual hair...I have light black thick hair that has which ends up to half of my neck. Pretty much imagine Justin Bieber's(oh god) current hair without any styling.

So yeah, that's pretty much it, any ideas?

2. megamagition

megamagition New Member

I kind of want to have something along the lines of this: [​IMG] But have no idea where to start or what to use to get it to look like that.

3. TieMyShoe

TieMyShoe Senior member

that looks like something that can only be accomplished by not cutting your hair for a long time.

4. megamagition

megamagition New Member

that looks like something that can only be accomplished by not cutting your hair for a long time.

That is exactly my condition. I haven't cut my hair for quite some time and I have as much, if not more hair than the guy in the picture.

5. willpower

willpower Senior member

Take the picture into the salon, show it to the stylist. Say the following to the stylist - "I want my hair to look like this"

6. fcral1

fcral1 Active Member

If you get that haircut you will be beat up. [​IMG]

7. -Stylist-

-Stylist- Senior member

Hello there, I'm a teen in my late 15''s(that didn't sound right) and I've decided to finally start styling my hair a little.

Ok, here goes:

I'm of short height, about 1.65-1.66cm. tall, I have a round, kind of childish looking face and a big forehead, I weight about 56kg., I have broad shoulders.

Now onto the actual hair...I have light black thick hair that has which ends up to half of my neck. Pretty much imagine Justin Bieber's(oh god) current hair without any styling.

So yeah, that's pretty much it, any ideas?

thats REALLY short [​IMG]

just go to the salon and say this:
    "baby baby baby oh." "hey, you got the fever too?"
    ps. can I get the bieber cut please?

8. nightmair

nightmair Active Member

If you are 1.65 cm tall, you are short as hell, "about half this quote", you mean 1.65 m.
    Also just take the photo to the salon.

9. Tck13

Tck13 Senior member

thats REALLY short [​IMG]

just go to the salon and say this:
    "baby baby baby oh." "hey, you got the fever too?"
    ps. can I get the bieber cut please?

+1

10. chicfric

chicfric Active Member

not the emo haircut. get something more original taylored for you. go to the salon and with a little creativity you can get a hairstyle that looks better than the one of the pic you posted. good luck

11. oroy38

oroy38 Senior member

Go to the Paul Mitchell salon and ask if Scrappy Coco is there. He'll do you good.

12. Matt

Matt [email protected]

not the emo haircut. get something more original taylored for you. go to the salon and with a little creativity you can get a hairstyle that looks better than the one of the pic you posted. good luck
    has anyone in the entire history of scissors had a decent result by telling the stylist 'ahh just do whatever you think will suit me'? Every time I have uttered anything like that, lil Miss Stylist realises that today's the day her avant garde sculpting dreams come true, and I have paid a fortune and very promptly invested in a hat.

13. willpower

willpower Senior member

has anyone in the entire history of scissors had a decent result by telling the stylist 'ahh just do whatever you think will suit me'? Every time I have uttered anything like that, lil Miss Stylist realises that today's the day her avant garde sculpting dreams come true, and I have paid a fortune and very promptly invested in a hat.
    Agreed. It's like telling you waiter "just get me a plate of whutevah". Too much of a risk that you're going to get something you don't like.