1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 7: A Made-to-Measure suit from Lanieri

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Made-to-measure suit from Lanieri. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

I want to apologize

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by old dover trad, Jun 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. old dover trad

old dover trad Well-Known Member

I want to make an apology here especially to the moderators for my behavior. I shouldn't drink and post I know this. I just get a little worked up over the forums. I have been reading them for a while and posting on AAAC (under a different name) for over a year now. I feel that H & H taught me all I need to know about Trad and I appreciate all of what I learned from them and the other Trads.

I know some say this isn't a Trad friendly forum but I don't believe that. I hope to post here more and promise I won't bring up any of that other stuff. Thank you for putting up with me and please accept my apology.

2. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

I want to make an apology here especially to the moderators for my behavior. I shouldn't drink and post I know this. I just get a little worked up over the forums. I have been reading them for a while and posting on AAAC (under a different name) for over a year now. I feel that H & H taught me all I need to know about Trad and I appreciate all of what I learned from them and the other Trads.

I know some say this isn't a Trad friendly forum but I don't believe that. I hope to post here more and promise I won't bring up any of that other stuff. Thank you for putting up with me and please accept my apology.

Fine. Apology accepted. But absolutely no more posts about forum politics, okay? Not even apologies for previous posts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.