1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

I want something which appeals to most fashion aware women in a heterosexual way

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Balko Fricke, Jun 28, 2012.

1. imanewbie

imanewbie Senior member

who isnt fearless over a internet forum......

2. GusW

GusW Senior member Dubiously Honored

Fearless, probably everyone. Honest, just a few.

3. Hayward

Hayward Senior member

Oh. I forgot I saved this.

4. MyOtherLife

MyOtherLife Senior member

I am and thank you for clarifying.
    I've seen this behaviour on almost a daily basis.Young idiot perverts with their iPhones clandestinely snapping photos of women. No self-respecting woman will ever be turned on by such boorish behaviour. Glad to read (for your sake) that you are not one of these idiots.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2012
  5. Eason

Eason Senior member

Now suck my cock.

6. blahman

blahman Senior member

It is not creepy if you use a big ass SLR though. They will think you might be a fashion blogger out to show the world how stylishly attractive they are. It's only creepy if you use your phone cam.
    Slightly off topic pro-tip: next time you go to a restaurant (especially one of those new age/hipster ones), lug around an SLR and maybe a notepad or something. Increases your chances of getting great service since they think you a food blogger/critic.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2012
  7. TimelesStyle

TimelesStyle Senior member

And that goes double for people who use their real names/post their real photo.

8. Hayward

Hayward Senior member

What if you use your iPad?

9. JubeiSpiegel

JubeiSpiegel Senior member

I originally read this thinking you were referring to the Mercedes SLR, Haha!

Although, I imagine that would help too :happy:

10. Jackie Treehorn

Jackie Treehorn Senior member

I used to be painfully shy around women, because I thought they'd only go for guys who were rich, attractive, smart, or funny. Then I realized I was all of those things.

True story.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2012
  11. Liquidus

Liquidus Senior member

:slayer:

12. AlexE

AlexE Senior member

Women on the street? They usually do not care to much about you outfit, but insist on getting paid in cash.

13. MyOtherLife

MyOtherLife Senior member

Sunglasses spycam beats this.

[​IMG]
    http://www.geekalerts.com/spy-sunglasses-with-2gb-built-in-memory/

Problem is keeping your head still enough to get a decent shot....and no zoom unfortunately.

14. b1os

b1os Senior member

Well, I don't see a problem with that. For close-ups, just.. get closer. Totally non-creepy when done right.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2012
  15. mensimageconsultant

mensimageconsultant Senior member

Basically yes, but he seems to be in Germany, which would make it rather difficult. There are German-based image consultants. It's possible there is one near him who does good work for men.

The general way to not look "fake" (or, maybe the bigger issue, feel fake) is to take the current look and modify it. Also, of course clothing matters with women. 1) For how it displays physical features. 2) For how it displays personality traits. It's probably more important for a man who lacks "game" (and some men won't have much game despite training). Women tolerate more awkwardness from men who look good, (Surveys actually indicate that women dislike men for dressing in a not-so-masculine way). Meanwhile, uncertain approaches from men who lack good visuals often come across as creepy and quickly turn into rejection.

Finally, he is welcome to privately send a few pictures, like he's done for others. Because curiosity has been piqued.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2012
  16. blahman

blahman Senior member

Sounds fair. And if you wanna do upskirt, just duck and tilt your head. Easy peasy.