• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I want more of these blogs/tumblr...

Hampton

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

bourbonbasted

Cyber Eliitist
Reaction score
Here's (more or less) the comprehensive list of SF tumblrs.

In terms of blogs, I'd also recommend Put This On; Die, Workwear; Permanent Style; Suitorial; The Trad; A Suitable Wardrobe. Interestingly, those are all run by either current or one-time members. Shocking.

That should give you some stuff to do for a while.

Last edited:

Hampton

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here's (more or less) the comprehensive list of SF tumblrs.
In terms of blogs, I'd also recommend Put This On; Die, Workwear; Permanent Style; Suitorial; The Trad; A Suitable Wardrobe. Interestingly, those are all run by either current or one-time members. Shocking.
That should give you some stuff to do for a while.
Perfect, thanks.

bourbonbasted

Cyber Eliitist
Reaction score
Also, my tumblr is probably the best ever. So there's that...

Hampton

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also, my tumblr is probably the best ever. So there's that...
cheers.gif

Will handpick more from that list after my taste. Not everyone was that good. Will see after some more blogs aswell like ''what is james wearing'' that is some pretty heavy stuff.

Last edited:

bourbonbasted

Cyber Eliitist
Reaction score

Just glanced at that one....honest question: is it a joke or does that guy look like the biggest douchebag ever without even trying?

James is the anti SF in that he peacocks every chance he gets. If you thumb through the non-Sart looks thread you'll see a ton of comments about his looks. They're all, erm, very... flammable...

Hampton

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just glanced at that one....honest question: is it a joke or does that guy look like the biggest douchebag ever without even trying?
Well now we don't know him so can't judge. But he got some crazy outfits that makes it all cool, I like it.

Hampton

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I mean...

I think I'm just gonna go ahead and judge. Sorry, James.
lol8[1].gif
Some of his outfits are awful I know that, like that one. He got his own thing that what's makes it so cool.

Look at this, I think it's awesome!

Hampton

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
First has some nice things about it, although shirt sleeves are either too long or unbuttoned or both, and leaving your jacket sleeve buttons undone is douchey.
Second one, I'm calling animal control about those shoes.
Maybe he should start a thread just about James :D

Hampton

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You know I didn't like much at that list you sent me. Not the thing i'm after.

I want more of these posts: food, clothing, wine, fabrics all at the same blog/tumblr. Just like this quality all the way: http://suitorial.blogspot.se/

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads