• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 8th auction is for a Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

i wanna good look

Arnold_Horseshack

Reaction score
but dont no how to get a lot of this stile here is hella cool maybe if i get some new shirts everythingll be ok bc i like dickies n chucks even if u guys dont like jackass stile thats ur prblem!

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arnold_Horseshack
but dont no how to get a lot of this stile here is hella cool maybe if i get some new shirts everythingll be ok bc i like dickies n chucks even if u guys dont like jackass stile thats ur prblem!

Can you please, please use proper grammar? If that isn't possible, at least use a period once and a while! Lastly, I'm sure everyone here would appreciate it if stopped using abbreviations like "u", "ur", and "bc" in your posts.

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stazy
Can you please, please use proper grammar? If that isn't possible, at least use a period once and a while! Lastly, I'm sure everyone here would appreciate it if stopped using abbreviations like "u", "ur", and "bc" in your posts.

I thought the same thing but seeing his other posts, I'm convinced now he's just a troll. He's been around here too long (since May) not to realize the general "mood" of the forum and that we don't usually love styles like Jackass (at least not outside the streetwear forum), tools, or the constant use of the "slayer" smiley. If he's NOT a troll and just that clueless, then God help us all.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Arnold_Horseshack has the honor of being the first poster added to my ignore list. Nice knowing you buddy...

Tomasso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stazy
Arnold_Horseshack has the honor of being the first poster added to my ignore list. Nice knowing you buddy...

Good idea. It's about time I tried that feature.

FIHTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by diorshoe
this person reminds me of that other troll while back pretending to be some Arabian prince who had an interest in gold jackets and shoes and stuff, who wrote with a obviously intentional bad grammar stereotypical of Arabians.

You like it, the grammar?

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Poor Horseshack got himself banned...

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by grimslade
Poor Horseshack got himself banned...

Woohoo!!!!!!!!!

Bandwagonesque

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Some Mod
I am banned for a year so I can learn to type.

That's straddling the fine line between mean, and hilarious.

This calls for some slayer revival.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 31 3.7%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 143 17.2%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 276 33.1%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 130 15.6%