• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I think that I'm addicted to Uniqlo...

weirdnjfan1

Reaction score
Alright I went over to Menlo Park Mall today, which has one of the Uniqlos in it. I made the mistake of going in looking for a hoodie and found a lot more than a hoodie. The new fall season line up is absoultly amazing. They just got in a load of skinny black jeans, which I might pick up for something to wear for thanksgiving, black one wash jeans, a bunch of new washed jeans colors. Their other stuff wasn't as impressive, just a few long sleeved polos, and various other shorts. I think that they even had suit seperates, where the suit jackets started at $80. I managed to snag a pair of black sweatpants and a nice hooded black swearshirt, for pretty cheap. God, I just wish that the closest one wasn't on such a difficult road to drive on.

JO3B

Reaction score
went today and got a couple of henleys and some more blank tees.

and yes will be back on monday for more. you are not alone. so much of what i buy for this fall will be from uniqlo alone.

in a way i wish they stayed small in ny, as my support would have meant more, but nevertheless i plan on supporting them as the new store opens, im actually really excited.

Britalian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm addicted to their range of coloured socks in dozens of shades.

My nearest is Regents St., London, and I live in Italy...
frown.gif

seen

Reaction score
anyone nice enough to hook a brother up with some Uniqlo stuff?

JO3B

Reaction score
PM me a list of what you want, and i'll go have it priced or price to the best of my ability.

Tck13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can someone explain Uniglo? I haven't been to their store in NJ yet and I can't seem to find their clothing online. What I did see didn't look all that exciting??

Is it good quality? Any good representation on the web that I can look at or do I have to go to the store? I found the overseas website but is there an American version?

Britalian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JO3B
PM me a list of what you want, and i'll go have it priced or price to the best of my ability.

I know how much the socks are at Uniqlo (sic): £1.99/£6.99 for 4.
wink.gif

All hail the Uniqlo kid!

VKK3450

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
3 Pique polos 2 weeks ago. 6 pounds apiece. I like the fit as much as any other at 5-6 times the price.

1 pair straight fit lighter washed jeans, 1 pair slim khakis, 1 pair white linen pants from summer. cheap, cheap and really cheap respectively.

+1 on the colored socks.

K

mack11211

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has the big new Soho store opened yet? The ads for it are everwhere around lower Manhattan. The current store on B'way and Broome is just a placeholder, and has a tiny and conservative selection.

JO3B

Reaction score
the bway store has yet to open but the one on broome is holding me off.

socks are socks, and they're all cheap. i beleive i'll buy more 2morrow.

sushijerk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by weirdnjfan1
God, I just wish that the closest one wasn't on such a difficult road to drive on.

Rt 1 is hard to drive on?

I got two pairs of of the black jeans last week too. Loving them for $25 each. Thier selvedge was on sale too for like $40. Too bad it fits way too baggy for my liking. Everything else was just so-so.

I'd say Uniqlo is more like Old Navy than Gap in terms of what market they try to cover.

corbu

Reaction score
My friend went to NYC and forgot to stop at the Uniqlo store to get me some jeans
frown.gif

I've heard nothing but good things about the quality and price of their denim

VKK3450

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JO3B
socks are socks, and they're all cheap. i beleive i'll buy more 2morrow.

YEAH DUDE!! Do it!!!

Get them socks
tounge.gif

Kidding, I buy tons of them to

K

Oldboy

Reaction score
How's the quality of their t-shirts? Are they fitted or loose?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads