• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I think I purchased replica GA suit..

dacia1300

Reaction score
but who was tags? also y didnt you neg the phagoon? that suit is fake and you should leave negative feedback and open a case on ebay, report the seller.

Last edited:

div25sec9

Reaction score
sorry to say it's super fake. The good thing for you is the buyer has all the power. Ask for the transaction to be cancelled; letting them know that after research you found out that it was fake. As an ebay seller, I know well the power you have. If they refuse, open an ebay case immediately and you will win. Don't worry, there isn't a chance in hell you'll be stuck with it.

that said, how they hell did it make it to $150 already? I've had legit Armani Collezioni (Su Mesura as well!!) go for less than $100.

PM me if you have any questions about the ebay case if it goes sour, I have experience from the other side of the coin and can assist.

MikeDT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's a rather mixed up garment. It's got Collezioni, Emporio and Giorgio, the whole works.

First and last time buying from Ebay?

Last edited:

Godot

Reaction score
My understanding about PayPal is that they hold your funds for a week or so and if you don't complain, release the funds to the seller. If the item is a fake they will return your funds and keep the item. I don't know if your beyond the time limit or not,, but PayPal is the organization that can remedy this situation, if it is subject to remedy. If you can't get your money back, give negative feedback and make the best of your suit. Not pleasant, but no reason to slash your wrists either I'm sure the suit has some value, say $75.

Um er , you wouldn't go under the eBAY name of Kik*****2 and have given the feedback

I love it, awesome seller, HIGHLY recommend. on Jan 3rd would you? If your that person, forget about any remedy. You bought yourself a suit.:D

kikiviva

Reaction score
thank you for reply. I left feedback soon as i got my item and that's what I always have done. then I found out that suit is replica.

Also if item is fake, they let you keep them? I heard you have to return it and get refund.

Plus about the suit, I'll keep them since this way, i will learn my lesson.

It's funny, I don't regret that much when suit fitted me perfectly. in the other hand, 150$ for replica suit, it's my loss but this way i learn and will be careful next time.

kikiviva

Reaction score
haha i know eh?

It wasn't my first buy, it just I was reckless this time, since I have bought many authentic items.

But it was first time buying suit off ebay.

kikiviva

Reaction score
Thank you very much for the information and help!

I really appreciate.

however I thought and thought about it, i made decision i will keep the suit. (but i wanted to leave negative feed back tho)

Keeping suit and watching it will make me more careful and gave me a decent lesson.

Also if you know any ebayer with great price and authentic products, please let me know!

Thank you!

div25sec9

Reaction score
I don't know how to comment on this... you were given an out by experienced ebayers from the purchase of a ugly fake suit but you did not take it? You could have gotten your money back and used it to buy a decent suit.

Godot

Reaction score
I think kikiviva's reminded us all of a useful piece of information :NEVER give positive feedback until your sure you've gotten what you paid for. BTW, the suit looks OK to me and you should get $160 out of it real or no.:)

kikiviva

Reaction score
I don't know how to comment on this... you were given an out by experienced ebayers from the purchase of a ugly fake suit but you did not take it? You could have gotten your money back and used it to buy a decent suit.
Yes, I could do that, but again, i do own quality suits. I got free money then i went reckless.

Again, I COULD have returned suit, but I didnt, because I like the suit, I like the fit of suit and it's made out of really decent material.

My friend is tailor and i just want to adjust little bit of sleeve length, so i went to him.

he touch the suit and he said very nice suit. (he touched fabric) Then he told me, he saw the logo and stuff and he said Armani produce this kind of stuff.

Anyways, my point is, I don't really care if it's counterfeit or real, as long as fits me perfectly, and has quality. Fit, Fabric and Style. is all I need. I don't really go for brand. I just thought it was good price, but i got scammed obviously.

I just wanted to know if this was counterfeit, so at LEAST I know it and when people ask me I would tell them it's counterfeit.

Thank you for your interest and replies! Have a wonderful weekend sir!

kikiviva

Reaction score
I think kikiviva's reminded us all of a useful piece of information :NEVER give positive feedback until your sure you've gotten what you paid for. BTW, the suit looks OK to me and you should get $160 out of it real or no.
smile.gif
Thank you!

Many people think I made wrong choice to keep the counterfeit item, but, if i keep getting refund and refunds, i will keep buying it without being careful.

I love the suit, and this suit same attention and compliment as my Purple label RL suit.

Thank you for the kindness, I just love 3 button suits! and dark skin, dark hair fits black suits very well!

Hope your 2013 resolutions goes very well!

Regards

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads