• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I think I hate San Francisco.

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Good luck gents.

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
California is finally getting much needed rain. Why this is a disaster for California.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
The unpaved portion of our backyard is covered in plastic and a pop-up canopy to (I hope) direct the water onto the paved section which has a drain. We shall see...

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

kolecho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I am in the Bay Area for a couple of weeks till mid April and have some used Rimowa luggage to sell and was wondering if anyone has recommendations on where to sell them. I am aware of Sui Generis, Craigslist but not much besides that. Not keen on eBay. Any other ideas?

I've posted them in B&S here as well (see sig for links). Feel free to send me a PM. Thanks in advance.

sftiger

Reaction score
People use Facebook Marketplace a good amount. I've used it mostly for furniture and kids stuff, but it's definitely pretty active and there are several Rimowa items I see on the SFBA FB marketplace right now.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
California is finally getting much needed rain. Why this is a disaster for California.

20230327_143628.jpg

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I am in the Bay Area for a couple of weeks till mid April and have some used Rimowa luggage to sell and was wondering if anyone has recommendations on where to sell them. I am aware of Sui Generis, Craigslist but not much besides that. Not keen on eBay. Any other ideas?

I've posted them in B&S here as well (see sig for links). Feel free to send me a PM. Thanks in advance.
But did you bring any fabric lengths in the luggage? Those we can help you distribute locally. :-D

cocostella

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Guys, 20th wedding anniversary coming up and will be in SF to celebrate. Have a reservation at Danko, but wondering if there’s other suggestions from those in the know?
Gracias

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys, 20th wedding anniversary coming up and will be in SF to celebrate. Have a reservation at Danko, but wondering if there’s other suggestions from those in the know?
Gracias

Congrats! I'd vote for Atelier Crenn, Birdsong or Saison.

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
“I strongly believe the office experience should be at the same level as luxury residential and hospitality,” Shvo previously told The Chronicle. “In the last two years, we’ve made our homes into our offices, now it’s time to make our offices feel like our homes."
GTFO

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads