• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I think I hate San Francisco.

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Smoke a bit first. Edibles can slap you hard if you don’t know how to dose.
My first time was awful. It's a very different high. It's good to learn your dose though because it's the best way to travel with drugs. TSA has checked my baggage multiple times and I just have ******* mixed in a sandwich bag of other assorted candy.

I like the oil vape cartridges a lot since they don't effect your pallet much or smell up your clothes the way the plant does. When I moved out of CA I shipped myself $350 worth of cartridges in the mail. I put it on the adhesive side of duct tape them doubled it over so it's completely encapsulated. That way there's no smell and the oil won't leak if the cart shatters.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
Never been. Mrs A is a vegetarian. Maybe a SF “meat up” will be in order after the ‘Rona.

emptym

Reaction score
Wow. We just agreed to rent our in-law. I looked on Craigslist and prices did seem low compared to a couple months ago.

sfo423

Reaction score
If you want a condo it’s easy pickings (especially SOMA). If you want a house under $3m, get in line.

UnFacconable

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you want a condo it’s easy pickings (especially SOMA). If you want a house under $3m, get in line.
Been waiting for my tenant to move out of a condo I have down there. Finally gave notice this week and I'm planning to list in July. Not feeling great about it but it's not exactly a great time to rent it either.

She was originally going to vacate in December but agreed to stay until February and then ultimately stuck around month to month until now.

Whoops.

Guccinski L.V.

Reaction score
I remember when in the 1990s it was a THING to move to CA for a better life and weather. Look what it has become.

sftiger

Reaction score
I remember when in the 1990s it was a THING to move to CA for a better life and weather. Look what it has become.

My wife and I are way overpaid working in tech out here and (from what I hear) would have to take pretty big pay cuts to move most other places. So where else are we going to go?

sfo423

Reaction score
That is the beauty of remote / work at home; capture a high COL metro salary but live where ever you want.

My wife complains about some of her co-workers getting Bay Area comp but quickly moving to low COL areas (and not having to get get re-rated at work for comp). Sounds like a good idea to me.

My wife and I are way overpaid working in tech out here and (from what I hear) would have to take pretty big pay cuts to move most other places. So where else are we going to go?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads