• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I think I hate San Francisco.

Biscotti

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think this would be a good move for me; plus, I actually like SF.

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The A5 wagyu flight at Niku is $420. I guess setting your wallet on fire is one way to blaze it.

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
$35 organic, sustainable, dry-aged burger on a keto "Unbun". Delicious but I ******* hate myself.

sfo423

Reaction score
Take demand out of the equation re; housing. The problem is supply and SF's inability to change the status quo (and unlock one way to generate more supply). Prime example was an effort to streamline and provide transparency to DBI permits. Accela won the rfp and that was many years ago. Unfortunately, the project is dead. Why? In short, DBI would not "comply" to work w/Accela in a cooperative manner. Instead, DBI, in fear of losing mini fiefdoms, side businesses / family businesses, purposeful project slowdowns and GAINING transparency & accountability, killed it (by refusing to work w/contractor in a honest manner). I even think our lame ass city attorney fell hook, line & sinker for DBI BS and filed suit against Accela. Of course, DBI wins and the dept remains just as the employees want it (no accountability, no transparency). Inmates running the asylum.

Don't ask me my I used to carry envelopes of large bills and went to K&L monthly for a case of expensive whisky.

Michael Gibson still beating the same drum. He’s not wrong about everything, I guess.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
I'm not going to touch that steaming pile of unsupported assumptions, but I do have to wonder...how long before Breed resigns or is indicted? She admitted to one shady payment (actually two, if you're counting...) but an earlier payment has already emerged...

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
What a disappointment

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Breed. The "progressive" BoS shitshow. NIMBYs. Shall I continue?

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You left out snooty, entitled Marinites and I'm offended.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Where the blood of right-hooked cyclists flows freely?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads