• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

I think I hate San Francisco.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
He's not completely without value. The chemical constituents of his body are worth a few bucks.

Captain O

Reaction score
You are a charmer.
San Francisco is a victim of its own self-destructive policies. I simply call the situation as I see it. The citizens and the city fathers have flown on their Left-wing for so long that they crash-landed. Like a small child, they blame everyone else for the problems they themselves created and no one else wants to clean up after them. 90% of California's urban areas suffer from the same problem.

So what else is new?

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Thanks for the talking points. They will come in handy when I’m on Fux News.

Captain O

Reaction score
The problems facing San Francisco are self-generated. In the immortal words of Walt Kelly (creator of the comic strip opossum Pogo) "We have met the enemy and he is us." California's hedonistic attitude and failure to address criminal and civil problems lie squarely upon their own shoulders. The city of San Francisco wallows in it own crapulence, then cries about its problems.

You made your own bed, so you must lie in it.

wklq76a

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
San Francisco is a victim of its own self-destructive policies. I simply call the situation as I see it. The citizens and the city fathers have flown on their Left-wing for so long that they crash-landed. Like a small child, they blame everyone else for the problems they themselves created and no one else wants to clean up after them. 90% of California's urban areas suffer from the same problem.

So what else is new?
I don't live in SF, but let me get this straight: you came here to say a bunch of negative things that you don't consider new?

Even if people happen to agree with you, gee golly shucks, I wonder why you're not greeted with open arms.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't live in SF, but let me get this straight: you came here to say a bunch of negative things that you don't consider new?

Even if people happen to agree with you, gee golly shucks, I wonder why you're not greeted with open arms.
It's a troll...
And trolls will troll.

Numbernine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

And then calls sugarbutch a whiner.:rolleyes: Fuckin' clown

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Isn’t this the guy who wears a bowler and doesn’t shut the fuck up about the guy who makes his hats?

lefty
That might explain the Pogo reference.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Threads of Apollo Leather Jackets: Which 2-tone colourway do you like the best?

• Blue

• Red

• Gold

• All of the Above

• None of the Above

Results are only viewable after voting.