• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

I think I hate San Francisco.

Biscotti

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think this would be a good move for me; plus, I actually like SF.

Omega Male

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The A5 wagyu flight at Niku is $420. I guess setting your wallet on fire is one way to blaze it.

Omega Male

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
$35 organic, sustainable, dry-aged burger on a keto "Unbun". Delicious but I fucking hate myself.

sfo423

Reaction score
Take demand out of the equation re; housing. The problem is supply and SF's inability to change the status quo (and unlock one way to generate more supply). Prime example was an effort to streamline and provide transparency to DBI permits. Accela won the rfp and that was many years ago. Unfortunately, the project is dead. Why? In short, DBI would not "comply" to work w/Accela in a cooperative manner. Instead, DBI, in fear of losing mini fiefdoms, side businesses / family businesses, purposeful project slowdowns and GAINING transparency & accountability, killed it (by refusing to work w/contractor in a honest manner). I even think our lame ass city attorney fell hook, line & sinker for DBI BS and filed suit against Accela. Of course, DBI wins and the dept remains just as the employees want it (no accountability, no transparency). Inmates running the asylum.

Don't ask me my I used to carry envelopes of large bills and went to K&L monthly for a case of expensive whisky.

Michael Gibson still beating the same drum. He’s not wrong about everything, I guess.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
I'm not going to touch that steaming pile of unsupported assumptions, but I do have to wonder...how long before Breed resigns or is indicted? She admitted to one shady payment (actually two, if you're counting...) but an earlier payment has already emerged...

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
What a disappointment

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Breed. The "progressive" BoS shitshow. NIMBYs. Shall I continue?

Omega Male

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You left out snooty, entitled Marinites and I'm offended.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Where the blood of right-hooked cyclists flows freely?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.