• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

I Sell collection of unique Russian nested dolls

petrnikolaev

Reaction score
I Sell collections of unique Russian nested dolls!

Every nesting doll ("matryoshka") consists of several painted wooden dolls which fitted into each other. The motives of "matryoshkas" are borrowed from fairy-tales and legends. The decorating painting based on the wealth of Russian folk tradition..

The collection is sold in one arms!
Write and offer your price for this collection

email me [email protected] (sorry, I badly speak in english)
http://424000.com/

Reaction score
i will offer you twenty five million dollars for them, but im sure someone will outbid me.

faustian bargain

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
twenty-five million...and one.

faustian bargain

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
well, i can't believe i did it, but i actually clicked on the link. they actually are selling those babushka dolls.

it seems they're willing to part with their great-grandmother's 100-year-old set of 7 for $15k-$25k. i have no idea if that is a reasonable price, but i can get stuff that looks about like it from the russian neighborhood in san francisco, for probably a little less. where's Lucky Strike, maybe he's interested.

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The fact that there is a website devoted to selling this is odd. In fact, it's non sequitur, and with properly worded narration, I can imagine this having comic value on the late Arrested Development or possibly Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Reaction score
thats the ugliest Russian mail order bride ive ever seen.

so glad i got sniped. She's all yours Andrew.

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Well I am of Russian blood, but the lack of a prominent moustache is a deal breaker...

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 47 16.1%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 100 34.2%
  • 8”

Votes: 89 30.5%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 33 11.3%
  • 9”

Votes: 11 3.8%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.4%