• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

I recommend Itailor

jc4jax

Reaction score
Been a long time since I have visited the Style forum, used to read frequently when Vox posted activily. Was in need of a new fitted dress shirt and they had a Black Friday deal. Shirt arrived and the material weight is good, however the cuffs are so large it is makes the shirt unwearable (9" cuff edge length). Not sure what they were thinking of, can make a fist inside the cuff. I emailed them for making an error in a "made to measure" item and his response was they offer to cover 50% for alterations. If I want to alter a shirt to fit I would have bought an off the shelf shirt. Pay extra for a "customized" shirt only to pay more ? Oh the collar stays are cheap thin plastic sewn in like something from Walmart, no pockets to use your own stays.

*I have been contacted and will await the new shirt to arrive for a final verdict on overall service.

Attachments

Last edited:

jc4jax

Reaction score
I received the correct shirt that again was of a nice weight in the material with better fitting cuffs. Thanks to Itailor's co-owner Bob for reaching out to me and sending me the propper shirt.

Attachments

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.