Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

I pity the fool....

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by GQ Lawyer, Apr 13, 2005.

1. GQ Lawyer

GQ Lawyer Senior member

THIS just made me laugh so hard, I started crying. Â Does anyone know what it is originally from?

2. nightowl6261a

nightowl6261a Senior member

MR. T'S BE SOMEBODY OR BE SOMEBODY'S FOOL Made in 1984, this "educational" video teaches kids such great things as "Use anger, don't lose it."; If you're walking down the street and you fall down, just start break dancing so no one will know you fell; If you forget to wear pants when you go out, just strip off your clothes down to your red hot pants and start doing push ups; One great way to get in shape is to run into the Pacific ocean while fully dressed, and so on. Ooops for got the link Mr T Music Video

3. GQ Lawyer

GQ Lawyer Senior member

4. nightowl6261a

nightowl6261a Senior member

I don't know it, thta is why I put the link, otherwise I would be reaaly worried about myself, believe it or not, type this into google and you will get thos site as first or second one..

mr t music video

unbelievable what stupid sh*t is on the internet

5. j

j (stands for Jerk) Admin

HAHAH.. Oh my god, I can't believe this topic came up. I actually have a copy of Mr. T's Be Somebody or Be Somebody's Fool on VHS. It is one of my most prized possessions. One of my million projects to eventually get to is to transcribe it onto DVD or DivX. It's a classic.

6. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim In Time Out