• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I need low rise pants. So far, only Banana and Club Monaco has pants that fit me.

Talbina

Reaction score
Hello,

I need low rise pants, in size 33 (i cannot buy 34 or 32 and change the sizes, it doesnt work).

So far, i have only found BR/CM...but I already got the pants in the low rise colors they carry. I need one more.

In another thread, it was mentioned that Ralph Lauren Black Lapel is low rise...but that stuff is 400 dollars a pant.

I went to Harry Rosen, and the guy mentioned that Boss pants are low rise. But for some reason, i think Boss isn't good quality. Im not sure, i feel like im paying for the name only.

Any help appreciated.

Median

Reaction score
J Crew do 33 in various pants - try their "classic fit"

ziggysnorkel

Reaction score
Dolce & Gabanna pants are low rise...perhaps my favorite brand of pants for how they fit me.

kaxixi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In my experience: Brioni, Incotex, and RLBL. RLBL fit me best otr, but ymmv.

kaxixi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also, RLPL, which have a fuller leg, but a pretty low rise.

Irond Will

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Brooks Brothers Milano cut chinos/ cords are quite low-rise and come in 33 waist. $80 or 2 for $140. I'm not aware of this cut in gabardine or any other wool.

Opermann

Reaction score
RL Black Label is indeed slim. Here's a nice choice, a much better buy for the long run than J Crew or BR.

Sebastian

Reaction score
Boss isn't the best brand in the world and it is overpriced, but the quality is IMO far over Banana Republic.

I have to admitt, while I wouldn't buy their suits or jackets, I rather liked their pants.

mkarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ziggysnorkel
Dolce & Gabanna pants are low rise...perhaps my favorite brand of pants for how they fit me.

Where can you get D&G pants from?

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
RL Black Label, Etro, Michael Kors, some RLPL.

ziggysnorkel

Reaction score
D&G pants can be bought at Saks, Neimans, Barneys, D&G boutique, and I've even found a couple online sites that sell them. http://diabro.net/ for example.

chrome_dout

Reaction score
I'm guessing the Op is in Canada since he mentioned Harry Rosen. Best bet is to check out Holt's and Harry Rosen and see what they have.

sf_esq

Reaction score
Club Monaco fits me quite well. I would also suggest Theory. Better quality than Club Monaco. They're on the lower side, but not as low as Dolce or some of the more fashion forward brands. They also make straighter fuller legs, rather than skinny tapered looking legs. Theory started as a trousers company. IMO, best for value. Full retail is around $200 to $225, but you can find them on sale periodically for much less. Or call a Theory factory outlet. Outlet prices are 40% less and they will mail to you for a nominal fee. Good luck.

mkarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sf_esq
Club Monaco fits me quite well. I would also suggest Theory. Better quality than Club Monaco. They're on the lower side, but not as low as Dolce or some of the more fashion forward brands. They also make straighter fuller legs, rather than skinny tapered looking legs. Theory started as a trousers company. IMO, best for value. Full retail is around $200 to $225, but you can find them on sale periodically for much less. Or call a Theory factory outlet. Outlet prices are 40% less and they will mail to you for a nominal fee. Good luck.

I would also try RL. Their BL line is slimfit. I think their quality will be at least as good as that of Theory.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads