• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I need help man... (regarding a hoodie)... please look

thebachellor

Reaction score
Hi,

A while ago I made a thread asking about where to get a particular gap hoodie (the one that Common was wearing in this commercial: http://blahblahblah.beloblog.com/arc...ep_it_hoo.html )

I could never find it and since the holidays are over, the hoodie isn't on sale at gaps anymore. I was wondering if there was an outlet or warehouse or something where they may store these things.

Any, and I mean ANY help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

crash

Reaction score
Not sure how true this is but I was told from a salesperson at the Gap that the hoodie Common wore was made for the commercial only. The only version I ran across that was sold in stores had "GAP" embroidered on the back.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Buy it and take the stitching off the back? Haven't looked at it so i don't know if this would be possible, but i've done it with other logos. American apparel has a brown hoodie but with light pink lining. I'm sure if you keep llooking around you could find something like it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads