1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

I need a recommendation for a pair of sunglasses

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Shyguy, Dec 17, 2006.

1. ts4them

ts4them Senior member

2. Shyguy

Shyguy Member

I sorta like these:

[​IMG]

Is that by Prada?

3. Shyguy

Shyguy Member

I have more pictures for you guys after trying out more sunglasses today. I do apologize for my hair, but I was in a rush to get some pictures. Tell me which one do you guys think look the best on me? Ideally it would be great if you guys can give me a score out of 10 to help me judge it. Believe me, I tried out more than 10 pairs at SGH today and I still haven't decided which one to get altough I narrowed it down to these two. I'm hoping this will be it, but I will return to the store if I don't get favourable opinions.

1. http://s141.photobucket.com/albums/r...t=DSC04804.jpg

2. http://s141.photobucket.com/albums/r...t=DSC04807.jpg

4. mendel

mendel Senior member

Both seem too wide across your nose. It's easier to tell on the first pair, your eyes aren't in the middle of the lenses.

Of the two, though, I'd go for the brown lenses. More practical on those borderline days where it's too bright or hazy to go without, but not bright enough to avoid looking dorky in black lenses, and people can see your eyes, which is friendlier than otherwise.

5. Tarmac

Tarmac Senior member

You cant say aviators are timeless just because they were hot in 1979 and also in 2004. There was a period of about 15 years where you would have looked like a douche wearing them. Only hunters and *cough* aviators had them.

6. PG2G

PG2G Senior member

Do you realize you are bumping threads that are over 1 year old? I hope dude has found his glasses by now.