• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earn a commission for the forum and allow us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

I made a website that puts ALL the "What's New" and "New On Sale" products from menswear stores on a

mellowllama

Reaction score
If you're like me, you visit quite a few menswear stores every week to see what's new in stock and on sale, and it's a pain to remember which stores you've visited recently, and what products you've seen already, so you miss stuff or it sells out.

To solve this problem, I made a site that shows all the new and sale stuff from specific menswear stores on a single page as soon as it becomes available. You see all and only the stuff that's new since the last time you looked. It also shows only the stores you want to see, and you can save favorites from all the stores in one place. Also, you can follow other users to see what new stuff they favorite, which might be useful if you have friends who share your style.

You can see a list of the stores available (well over 100) by clicking the shops dropdown in the search bar of minxa.com.

I'm hoping you guys might have suggestions for stores I should put on there. If your favorite store is missing, let me know. Any other suggestions or bug reports also appreciated.

Eventually I'll add searching and maybe categories (for things like "show me dress shirts on sale from $50-100"). Sorry about the design/color scheme (my girlfriend wanted pink since I made a women's section for her). Maybe I'll add some skulls and explosions or something to make it more manly.

Here's a pic in case the site's slow to load (I am getting more traffic than my low-budget webhost can handle):

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What Is The Best Value Shoe Brand For Money?

• Meermin

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • TLB Mallorca

Votes: 37 16.8%
  • Cheaney

Votes: 7 3.2%
  • Carmina

Votes: 33 15.0%
  • Crockett & Jones

Votes: 36 16.4%
  • Other

Votes: 72 32.7%