• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I Love You Man <3

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
There were 3 really old ladies (easily 70's if not older) sitting a few rows in front of us. I couldn't tell if they were there to see the movie or got confused and walked into the wrong theater. needless to say the 'she's a squirter' joke made me feel a tad awkward.

the giver/receiver speech was funny

I also really liked the projectile vomitting.

robbie

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Just got back from seeing it with my girlfriend. We laughed a lot, actually. It was pretty funny.

BUT, there was a part that sucked.
At one point, Jamie Pressly is asked if she ever minds Jon Favreau going to Vegas b/c he might cheat on her. She says "He's 40 pounds overweight, has a jew fro, and has a small dick. No I'm not worried."

At that point, Lish looked at me and started cracking up.
frown.gif
Dumb woman.

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbie
There were 3 really old ladies (easily 70's if not older) sitting a few rows in front of us. I couldn't tell if they were there to see the movie or got confused and walked into the wrong theater. needless to say the 'she's a squirter' joke made me feel a tad awkward.

the giver/receiver speech was funny

I also really liked the projectile vomitting.

robbie

I went to a noon showing with the GF earlier today, the theater was fairly empty. We sat in the middle of the row, and at both ends were these elderly ladies (like white hair grandma elderly, at least 70 yrs old). I wondered if they got any of the ** and squirting jokes.

jesask

Reaction score
It was my turn to pick and my gf and I went to this one. She was skeptical but we both laughed out loud. She especially enjoyed when they were playning RUSH as I am a bit of a fan myself.

ryoneo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just came back from it. I thought it was pretty enjoyable. It had a good amount of funny parts to it. I would recommend this more as a date movie.

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
Would it be better to go with my wife or my best friend since high school - man date?

ryoneo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bradford
Would it be better to go with my wife or my best friend since high school - man date?

Man date for sure.

Astan

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bradford

I love you man.

AntiHero84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not a great movie, but great for a date. Some moment were hilarious, while others were slow, and some just not quite up to par. Definitely something you should watch with your s/o. I just didn't find it funny enough to watch with guy friends or a group of people. After watching the movie, it sparked a lot of conversation with may and my girlfriend. I found myself relating to Paul Rudd's character and his situation with his fiance.

I also like how it poked fun at all the stupid **** people say to fill up awkward moments, a la The Office.

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
saw it on my own mandate, we both loved it.

&quot;You're a dirty whore!!!!&quot;

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
this was great, loved it. Paul Rudd's awkwardness is priceless

I'm all for these new breed of rated R adult comedies. Seemed like for the longest times a movie like this would have been PG-13 and completely sterilized

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads