• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I kind of like True Religion

Brian SD

Reaction score
I walked behind a young lady from the parking garage to the lecture hall. We happened to park in the same place and had the same art history class.

She was wearing True Religions. After about five minutes of walking behind her, I decided that I can no longer, in good taste, fully hate True Religion.

lowrey

Reaction score
but would you care to look at the jeans without anything in them?
teacha.gif

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brian SD
I walked behind a young lady from the parking garage to the lecture hall. We happened to park in the same place and had the same art history class.

She was wearing True Religions. After about five minutes of walking behind her, I decided that I can no longer, in good taste, fully hate True Religion.

I think you like cute art-chicks behinds, and that is quite normal my friend.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Actually, I the "Logan" cut for men is pretty good too.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2906298/...bo=6003710&P=1

The construction is not poor, and the denim is quite passable. Not heavy, but not particularly flimsy either. On sale (say, at the $100 level) I would be tempted if they weren't, well, True Religions. The back pocket stitching isn't really any gaudier than those on Ware House Duckdiggers.
bounce2.gif

Okay, now I'm going to wait for someone to say that the quality and details suck and that branding doesn't affect them.

mikesduc

Reaction score
My wife wears them and I like 'em just fine.....on a girl.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Being on a college campus and seeing girls in TR, 7fam, CH and diesel, it's hard to completely knock those brands as ill fitting crap machines. The jeans fit girls about 100000x better than the under $100 options. My girlfriend is still wary about spending over $100 on jeans but she was fed up with her tj maxx random brand and american eagle jeans. I told her just to try TR or 7fam to see if it was worth it, and now she is saving money so she guy buy it on a good consience. They make such a difference it's ridiculous.

vanity

Reaction score
I like True Religions. I would never pay more than $150 for them but if I see some on sale that I like I would pick them up. It's a different cut and style than what I normally buy.

montecristo#4

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brian SD

Yeah, but did you get camera phone pictures to post here? Or would that be kind of creepy?

vanity

Reaction score
Originally Posted by montecristo#4
Yeah, but did you get camera phone pictures to post here? Or would that be kind of creepy?

Not at all. I've done it on many occasions. But not with hot butts, I like the pasty-white hipster pigs in ultra-tight skinny jeans with muffin tops hanging over.

Double-points if they catch they flash going off and realize what just happened.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I think you and I would get along people-watching.

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
When I visit the mall in Scottsdale, I am often convinced that True Religions are the best invention to come along for women since the thong panty
devil.gif

Maharlika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Obviously a moment of weakness. It's o.k. you're human.
laugh.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads