• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I kind of like True Religion

knucks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All I got for ya fellas..Joe's Jeans I do believe
491f411.jpg

Brian SD

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Why can't a hot girl wearing jeans be just a hot girl wearing jeans REGARDLESS of what's on her ass?

It has nothing to do with what's printed on her ass. It's the silhouette it creates, catalyzed by the cut of the jeans. The way the fabric pulls up a little on one side when a step is taken. The angle of the ass when viewed from the side is also prime.

vanity

Reaction score
If a girl spent as much time as we do on denim, I'd probably be disgusted with her. Just trying to be realistic here...but I don't think I'd find that attractive at all. There's a lot more important things in life to worry about.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brian SD
It has nothing to do with what's printed on her ass. It's the silhouette it creates, catalyzed by the cut of the jeans. The way the fabric pulls up a little on one side when a step is taken. The angle of the ass when viewed from the side is also prime.
I've seen a girl in a bikini before and you don't see me making a new thread...

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
I've seen a girl in a bikini before and you don't see me making a new thread...
Could you, actually? With pics?

raley

Reaction score
I don't really like those brands for girls, seems like they just see that they are popular so they just buy some. There are some other brands out there - my gf has denimbirds, es, and pdc. Although, this argument is kind of stupid, because then you can just say well they are avoiding the mainstream by going with the brands that the non-mainstreamers wear and are just fitting in with them anyway!

We are all tools to the marketers, oh well.

Max

Reaction score
Holy ****. The TR F/W show is AWFUL.

Brian SD

Reaction score
Originally Posted by raley
I don't really like those brands for girls, seems like they just see that they are popular so they just buy some. There are some other brands out there - my gf has denimbirds, es, and pdc. Although, this argument is kind of stupid, because then you can just say well they are avoiding the mainstream by going with the brands that the non-mainstreamers wear and are just fitting in with them anyway!

We are all tools to the marketers, oh well.

Your girlfriend looks fantastic in Denimbirds. Unfortunately most other girlfriends do not. The same applies to PDC and ES which are less demographic than the afforementioned Seven, Citizen, True Religion jeans.

Whodini, yes I have seen girls in bikinis as well. Unfortunately there are some parts of the ************ that exist better in fantasy, underneath a tight pair of jeans than in reality, reflecting off her cellulite in the summer sun.

Kid609

Reaction score
They are hot on dudes. But only hot on dudes who wear girl jeans.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics