• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I kind of like True Religion

theshonen8899

Reaction score
Originally Posted by drizzt3117
That's the first time I've heard people suggest 7FAM, R&R, COH, or TR are ******... ON GIRLS.

It's not like they're going to wear raw denim with the sizing, shrinkage, and tightness issues, so what do you suggest they wear?

+1

KennyGhetzoff

Reaction score
Originally Posted by theshonen8899
+1

nothing makes a girl's ass look finer than Seven Jeans! It's an amazin' phenomenon that quite pleases me everytime I see it.

Brown Magic

Reaction score
Originally Posted by drizzt3117
That's the first time I've heard people suggest 7FAM, R&R, COH, or TR are ******... ON GIRLS.

It's not like they're going to wear raw denim with the sizing, shrinkage, and tightness issues, so what do you suggest they wear?

Well put.

When I see a pair of nice fitting 7s or others on a girl, it is incredibly attractive...

Although I do have a pair of Black TR, and I wanted it too look more subtle because I am not a fan of the "in your face stitching" on the back pocket or on the inseam. Anyways....I may post a pic of it if I get time today, but I haven't worn them in a while. Still working on my SSDS.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
wait til late sring when the new logo and hardware comes off on the right ass it will be oh so sweet.

blank

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I agree with Brian: True Religions can look especially hot on chicks. But I don't think that girls wearing Sevens or Rock & Republic or True Religions deserve our hate. I don't really think they believe they are buying some type of hot property, or something rare and never seen before, much like we consider with our jeans. They're buying jeans, just really trendy overpriced ones. They don't think they're trying to change the fashion world. Though, in Boston, the college uniform is jeans tucked into ugg boots, or spandex tucked into ugg boots, or Juicy velour pants tucked into ugg boots.

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I want to see a girl wear Ugg boots tucked into Ugg boots.

Bandwagonesque

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arethusa
I want to see a girl wear Ugg boots tucked into Ugg boots.

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Brian SD

Reaction score
A recent development. A friend of mine from graphic design class and I had sushi the other night. She wore a recent purchase: tapered black True Religion jeans, and some nice heels.

I decided that a. she's a very attractive person and b. I still kind of like TR.

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have just decided that you are (a) very dead to me and (b) still kind of dead to me.

Brian SD

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arethusa
I have just decided that you are (a) very dead to me and (b) still kind of dead to me.

Do not bury me yet, until you have walked a mile in my shoes. Behind a girl wearing TR. A hot girl.

I promise, the TR is like an enzyme to the chemical reaction I go through when I see a nice ass.

knucks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
my girlfriend just got a pair of TR, but with a smaller version of horseshoe pockets..she looks damn good in em

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brian SD
Do not bury me yet, until you have walked a mile in my shoes. Behind a girl wearing TR. A hot girl.

I promise, the TR is like an enzyme to the chemical reaction I go through when I see a nice ass.

Why can't a hot girl wearing jeans be just a hot girl wearing jeans REGARDLESS of what's on her ass?

Bandwagonesque

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can we stop bitching about this and see some pics first before we jump to conclusions?

For all we know, Brian could be a chubby chaser.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads