1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

I just pooed 4 times because of my lunch

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by SField, Aug 1, 2010.

1. Sherlockian

Sherlockian Senior member

sounds like you ate some chili like naga dorset ..

I have eaten a Dorset Naga...well, about 1/4 of one.

I consumed said foodstuff at around 9pm.

At 4am I was still awake with my guts burning like the fires of Hades. Yet, somehow, I never suffered from any accelerated digestion, nor even the oft-heralded "ring of fire"...once it was done making me sweat like a pedo in a playground, all was forgiven and forgotten.

That peanut butter shake sounds like something from Man V Food, and in that sense I'd be intrigued to actually give a very small serving a try. Must be pure hell if you belatedly discovered you had not only a lactose intolerance, but a peanut allergy as well.

2. SField

SField Senior member

8oz "dry aged patty" sounds good on paper, but it might just be old ground beef [​IMG]

No, I know the owner and where he gets his beef.

3. SField

SField Senior member

If this is the case I'd suggest getting medical attention because something is wrong with you.

Actually I know of many people who eat fairly lean diets who cannot handle eating especially high fat meals. Meals high in animal fats, that is.

I am not particularly concerned about it. My body only reacts that way when I eat really badly, otherwise things work pretty well. It's a good incentive to not eat shit.

4. TheDarkKnight

TheDarkKnight Senior member

This made me LOL [​IMG]

Why do most men text their girlfriends while having a poo?

a series of bowel clearings that have already entered my personal hall of fame. Not for the volume, pain, smell or anything quantified by those means, but the sheer gamut of emotions that I experienced during the evacuations. I can recall few times in my life when shitting, within such a short period of time, made me experience dread, envy, sadness, and total ecstasy.

I texted my friend and girlfriend through this process, and they laughed at me, and eventually became incredibly concerned. It gave me just about every type of emergency poo one can experience.

5. texas_jack

texas_jack Senior member

Me too but it was insanely hot Thai food. Will go back!

6. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

Sounds like you are sick from the food or something else.

7. dragon8

dragon8 Senior member

Would one get sick that quick after consuming a meal?

8. gdl203

gdl203 Senior member Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

Would one get sick that quick after consuming a meal?

Yes - if you eat something bad or are intolerant to it, you can get sick 15-20 mn after eating it, as soon as it the stomach has mixed everything and starts separating the contents (fat up, carb down, etc..)

9. baba booey

baba booey Senior member

Any sounds files you can share? It is always great when you have a nice high ceiling with the sound of poo bouncing off the stalls.

10. SField

SField Senior member

Sounds like you are sick from the food or something else.

Nope, for the 40th time in this thread, I get sick like this any time I consume a high fat meal.

11. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

When I first read this thread, while in Mexico, I lol'd just a bit.

Now that I'm home, have hit the crapper about a dozen times, and each time been rewarded with lumpy battery acid, I no lol so much now.

12. TGPlastic

TGPlastic Senior member

13. SField

SField Senior member

I love shitting.

I do too, but not when it sounds like a fire hose discharging into the helpless toilet at full pressure.

14. grundletaint

grundletaint Senior member

i saw this thread yesterday, forgot about it, and not 15 mins after dinner i had mud butt followed by 4 separate splatter sessions throughout the night. been eating fish in the caribbean for a week and last night i hammered myself with BBQ, mac and cheese, and collards for the return meal.

thanks.

15. KenN

KenN Senior member

Nope, for the 40th time in this thread, I get sick like this any time I consume a high fat meal.

I experienced this after 10¢ wing nights.

16. SpallaCamiccia

SpallaCamiccia Senior member

Do you feel like having a drill on the right part of your stomach ?

It happens to me every time I go to Mickey D.

17. Jumbie

Jumbie Senior member

Not quite on this scale but I don't usually eat fried foods very often and once after a period of over a year of not having any fried stuff at all I had some fried chicken and it very desperately wanted to leave my system with a couple of hours.

Nothing on this scale though.

18. se1k0

se1k0 Member

so did you leave and come back 4 times? i think one sitting counts as one dump

19. ConcernedParent

ConcernedParent Senior member

Had 30 wings at wingstop last week. I know "Atomic" is in reference to its spicyness, but I'm pretty damn my shit after those wings was pretty atomic...