• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

i just brought some erza fitch jeans

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Halifamous
Topicstyle.

Oh
My
God

Someone had a 7forallmankind sig.
There were three threads about "check out my abercrombie hoodie/polo.
Everyone is ugly.

LOL IT'S LIKE A STYLEFORVM TWILIGHT ZONE:

Twilight WAYWN: http://www.topicstyle.com/showthread...=4785&page=125

Twilight Button vs Zipper Fly: http://www.topicstyle.com/showthread.php?t=10150

You think we should recommend TaT to this guy?
http://www.topicstyle.com/showthread.php?t=10253

tounge.gif

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sonick
Twilight Button vs Zipper Fly: http://www.topicstyle.com/showthread.php?t=10150

First off, don't belittle the genius that is Rod Serling's "The Twilight Zone."

Secondly, I'd like to formally announce that I'm changing handles from "Whodini" to "Abercrombiestud314."

Thank you and good night.

Jake

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jayson
Aw, don't be hating on my web forum. \t
peepwall[1].gif

LOL your forums getting ripped to shreds on here eh buddy?

Here are the Remsen jeans that RobZ was talking about

14309_01_b.jpg

14309_02_b.jpg

14309_03_b.jpg

14309_04_b.jpg

And of course they have the "premium" $400 Remsens but like any A&F jeans priced over 100 bucks I'd stay away.

Btw I encourage you guys if you'd like to post in our forums too once in awhile. We're not A&F zombies (a good majority aren't X_x) and seriously a break from seeing A&F, Ralph Lauren, and Jcrew posted day after day is much welcomed.

RobZ

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Allow me to extend a whole-hearted "No thanks" to those jeans, but welcome to our forum.

Sincerely,

Everyone

No offense dude, but at least give this guy some respect for looking into getting selvage jeans. I'd much rather see perhaps ill-fitting jeans than acid washed jeans. You have to start somewhere....right?

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RobZ
No offense dude, but at least give this guy some respect for looking into getting selvage jeans. I'd much rather see perhaps ill-fitting jeans than acid washed jeans. You have to start somewhere....right?
I see a fair number of ill-fitting, very expensive Japanese jeans...

RobZ

Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
I see a fair number of ill-fitting, very expensive Japanese jeans...
As I said, you have to start off somewhere. All I'm saying is that people are at different points in terms of their fashion. I can't imagine Sauce and Rye GB came out of the womb with PBJ's on. Someone getting into dry/selvage denim has to start somewhere, and quite frankly, it usually isn't with the elite jeans. It usually starts with the Gap Gough or like myself, APC NS or something of the like. Like I said, give the guy some respect for trying a pair of selvage jeans. Maybe eventually he'll get into dry denim and that process...who knows?

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
As I said, you have to start off somewhere. All I'm saying is that people are at different points in terms of their fashion. I can't imagine Sauce and Rye GB came out of the womb with PBJ's on. Someone getting into dry/selvage denim has to start somewhere, and quite frankly, it usually isn't with the elite jeans. It usually starts with the Gap Gough or like myself, APC NS or something of the like. Like I said, give the guy some respect for trying a pair of selvage jeans. Maybe eventually he'll get into dry denim and that process...who knows?
My point was that you can wear the PBJs or Sams with the highest street cred level possible and still look bad. I was agreeing with you.

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's like the exact opposite of the advanced forum.

RobZ

Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
My point was that you can wear the PBJs or Sams with the highest street cred level possible and still look bad. I was agreeing with you.
I couldn't agree more...I thought you were suggesting that if he were to dress in ill-fitting jeans, at least make them premium Japanese denim.

Style is not so much what you wear, but how you where it.

Sorry for the confusion j. Now let's get this guy out of Ezras and into something else..haha.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
I think you missed my point entirely. I was referring to Jake's posting of pics of jeans that aren't so popular around here, not the OP. I got the impression the OP bought them because he felt like he was getting a deal on cheap jeans that happened to be selvage that were thick and soft. Not once did he mention how they fit on him. Odder still, the OP recognized the fact that selvage doesn't equal quality which I get the feeling you don't understand. So why I'd give him credit after 15 posts on jeans most people on here wouldn't pay for or wear for a reason is beyond me. I think I'd give him credit if he stuck around here and took some time and advice on jeans that others recommend because of fit, durability, quality independent of their being selvage, etc.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads