• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I just broke up with my fiancé

lpalma121

Reaction score
So I know this might not be the appropriate place to talk about this or it might be. It's been like this since the summer you know the on and off fighting. We've been engaged now 1 year together for 5 years. Knew her since high school the grew apart. Fast forward 9 years and maybe 8 girlfriends not to mention about 15 hook up chicks we got reunited. I guess deep down she makes me happy and knows how to treat me and at the end of the day that's what really matters. Anyway she's crazy . I mean she'll be cool one minute in bed the next she's looking to start some **** out of no where. All types of **** that it doesn't even make sense. So in the summer I met this real hot girl with this go get yours attitude. Kind of like me but with d cups and a fat ass. Anyway we chatted for a while and you guessed it... Caught out there ahhhhhh !!! Somehow she was tempted to check the phone log online because she's a nut job and found out. Oh well nothing happened. She would have been perfect had I not had a fiancÃ
00a9.png
. Confessed but in reality there was nothing to talk about because I didn't even touch the girl ... Well she stroked ******* but that was it. Ever since then my fiancÃ
00a9.png
has been ready to spit venom and I don't blame her. She's has reason but I didn't do ****. Tonight was really funny . I was cooking and hemming my own jeans as usual and she started acting up. First she suggested I pay for my jobless friend to go to Miami (which she chats to all night on facwbook but i highly doubt anythings going on .... I hope) which I told her would not happen in her wildest dreams. Then she questioned what I do with him when we go out like WTF. She also tell me to relax when drinking wine at my own house at 11:30 so you know. I then told her that she's always looking to catch me doing something. She then said I got a ******* attitude and threw the remote at me breaking it in 3. I told her she got a ******* problem and to just leave and she did. Said shell come back for her stuff this week and I'm serious. I told her to leave before but she always came back because I wanted her too. Now I see she's a ******* bi polar nut job and not sure I'll ask for her back.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
She shouldn't take you back, even if you were willing to ask for her. You cheated on her.

lpalma121

Reaction score
I decided to hit the local bar to not have to deal with this alone. So I ask you all what to do ? I'm 30 years old pretty handsome if you ask me. Dress like a trendy hipster on the weekends and like a movie star in the week . Is being single these days bad . I may be weong but I'm just scared I won't bag some hotties like I did in my early 20's. Don't guys get hotter with age like Sean connery ? Lol anyway Is this something I should be looking forward to?

kungapa

Reaction score
Sounds to me you are post-rationalizing the cheating. "She's crazy" is not reason enough to cheat - which you did, emotionally and physically.

Genesis 30:3

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lpalma121
I decided to hit the local bar to not have to deal with this alone. So I ask you all what to do ? I'm 30 years old pretty handsome if you ask me. Dress like a trendy hipster on the weekends and like a movie star in the week . Is being single these days bad . I may be weong but I'm just scared I won't bag some hotties like I did in my early 20's. Don't guys get hotter with age like Sean connery ? Lol anyway Is this something I should be looking forward to?

I'd break up with you too

lpalma121

Reaction score
So that's it guys im a piece of suit and that's fine I guess I deserves it. All she did anyway was feel up on me not like I grabbed her hand. What I guy can't talk to a girl with out wanting to "hit that" . For the record she is a nut job even before the summer. She made me do it with out a question and half of you hers would have left her too if you had the balls too but I see way too many guys put up with way too much ****

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You in no way want to marry this girl and it would not last anyway. Go on with your life and maybe someday you'll be all growned up and ready to take the plunge.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Yeah she seems bi-polar, it would be a huge mistake to marry her. You are also an immature knucklehead, and you sure as **** shouldn't be getting engaged to anybody. Unless she's an English teacher.

newinny

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lpalma121

Are you drunk? That's kind of the impression I'm getting from the writing style and spelling mistakes.

lpalma121

Reaction score
Yeah I Fu king drunk so what I'm an adult and handle my own . I turn to no one for ******* help so if I want to get drunk after my fiancÃ
00a9.png
attacked me I have every right to. Anyway I bought her a 10g ring straight up cash just to shut her the **** up. Figure it would buy me 2-3 years until I knew what to really do. Her friends seem to think I'm such a nice guy which I really am had she not been a crazy **** this would have all worked out In a perfect world. Hold on fellas some chick needs to talk to me for some reason.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I'd break up with you if you kept writing like that. woooh that was so ******* hard to read!!!
ffffuuuu.gif

lpalma121

Reaction score
Listen for someone who just drank half a bottle of rose it ain't that bad

DrMoBueno

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
Yeah she seems bi-polar, it would be a huge mistake to marry her. You are also an immature knucklehead, and you sure as **** shouldn't be getting engaged to anybody. Unless she's an English teacher.

hahahahahaha

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads