• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I Just Bought a... (Wine, Spirit, or Beer)

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Piobaire
frown.gif
The only wait list I haven't managed to get off of thanks to this recession. I'd buy a couple bottles, if I was you.

eh, lack of cash and lack of storage space. And rather than 2 bottles of KB, I'd personally spring for 1 bottle of Gaja.

ama

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good day today!

Casa Noble Extra Anejo Tequila
2(!) SMS distributed (pre Patron, early 2000s) Pyrat Pistol Rum
El Dorado 15 Rum
Springbank 15

King Francis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, I didn't buy this, but a while back my Brazilian friend Ana had some relatives who still live in her native country up to visit, and they brought along a bottle of cachaça for me. Of course some cachaça bottlings are available in the States these days, but it was a really nice gesture on their part and I plan to make full use of it. It sat in her house for a while before I was finally able to come pick it up.

Technically the summer is over, but in Florida it's still hot enough for summer cocktails. Too close for mojitos, I'm switching to caipirinhas.

UFN

Reaction score
Highland Park 21YO (not for me though, present for a friend
frown.gif
) /U.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Found some 08 ME SB on sale for $30, so I bought two more bottles. Also got a refill of my Muchote tequila.

New wines:

2005 DuMol RRV Syrah. I really am a fan of DuMol and have an allocation starting with the spring releases
smile.gif

Wife is still on a Grenache jag and she bought a 2005 Alexander Laing "The Colonel Estate" from Barossa Valley.

Flamboyant

Reaction score
Wife is still on a Grenache jag and she bought a 2005 Alexander Laing "The Colonel Estate"[/p] from Barossa Valley.

Are you dyslexic piper boy?

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Found some 08 ME SB on sale for $30, so I bought two more bottles. Also got a refill of my Muchote tequila.

Is that a good deal? That seems to be the going rate around here, although I'm sure being 15 miles from where it's produced makes a difference.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Flamboyant
Are you dyslexic piper boy?
No, but I make typos. Interesting you seem to know so much about me though, and feel free to take such license with me. Also, nice that you messed up your tags while criticizing my typing. Makes the post perfect. Another of the endless socks?
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
Is that a good deal? That seems to be the going rate around here, although I'm sure being 15 miles from where it's produced makes a difference.
Yeah, that's a decent price. Mailing list was just 29 bucks, but my allocation was a mere six
frown.gif

Flamboyant

Reaction score
Also, nice that you messed up your tags while criticizing my typing. Makes the post perfect.

duh, that was deliberate

surfnbank

Reaction score
15 yr. Talisker and shipyard pumpkin head. Always a good time

ama

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What is a 15yr Talisker?

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
^ Nice!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads