• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I just bought a... (non clothing item)

mordecai

Immoderator
Reaction score
we just had a breakfast table and bench custom made from reclaimed wood. sorry for the crappy phone photo. it's quite beautiful IRL, and it adds a huge amount of prep space to the kitchen, which is on the other side of the right-hand wall. also, it's my house that's crooked, not the table.

1016001603.jpg

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gamelan
my loan was approved. i'm a homeowner. 900 sq ft, 1 1/2 blocks from the beach in Long Beach, CA.

-Jeff

Sweet. I wish i lived by the beach. Wrong country =/

osgood

Reaction score
Originally Posted by gorgekko
I was going to pick this up after you posted it but they want 30 euros shipping to North America for a 28 euro item
frown.gif

Try here: zoovillage.com. Its a big Swedish webstore, they are good. I think it is 20 US dollars to North America. The case is really nice with great smooth leather. But be aware of that it is quite slim (but thats part of the appeal
wink.gif
), so you wouldnt fit too many pens in it.

gorgekko

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by osgood
Try here: zoovillage.com. Its a big Swedish webstore, they are good. I think it is 20 US dollars to North America.

The case is really nice with great smooth leather. But be aware of that it is quite slim (but thats part of the appeal
wink.gif
), so you wouldnt fit too many pens in it.

I'll give that web site a shot, thank you very much for the tip!

As for the size of the case, I'm actually interested in it because it's so slim. I only carry a few pens in my briefcase so it would serve just fine.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
DJ Shadow tix for Tuesday night.

ama

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mharwitt
we just had a breakfast table and bench custom made from reclaimed wood. sorry for the crappy phone photo. it's quite beautiful IRL, and it adds a huge amount of prep space to the kitchen, which is on the other side of the right-hand wall. also, it's my house that's crooked, not the table.

1016001603.jpg

Your house is that crooked? Wow, what happened?

mordecai

Immoderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
Earthy. I hope it holds up for all of your sexual misadventures on it. Mazel!
I see you live in my neighborhood.
Originally Posted by StephenHero
Awesome table.
thanks pal, it's based on a donald judd piece.
Originally Posted by ama
Your house is that crooked? Wow, what happened?
the photo really exaggerates it, but the house was built in the 20s on a steep hillside in earthquake country. i've rarely seen a home more than 40 years old in los angeles that has perfectly plumb walls, even on flat land.

eg1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gomestar
I always put the pants on before the skates but zipped up the pants after. I never liked the idea of putting the pants on with the sharp skate blade, even if I used the blade protectors.

I am guessing your ass (and by extension your gut) is probably rather less fat than my own.
plain.gif

AgentQ

Reaction score
Glashütte Original Senator w/ moonphase indicator & power reserve. Trying to move away from the larger faced watches towards something a bit more elegant and wearable in the office
smile.gif
WLOku.jpg
ElLDI.jpg
]

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
ffffuuuu.gif
love GO's

+1. Not my first choice but damn if it isn't pwetty. Post that in the Watch Appreciation thread in MC.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads