• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I hope I dont get banned for this but I am very serious...(please help)

BullionBro

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I have pointy nipples and they tend to show with my polo shirts. I notice them all the time.

I have planned to buy several new polos but want the material to be thick so it wont show so much. I have planned to buy kent wang and sunspel polos.

Does anyone know if their material is nice and thick?

If its too thin my problem is very serious.

Liquidus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I have pointy nipples and they tend to show with my polo shirts.  I notice them all the time. 

I have planned to buy several new polos but want the material to be thick so it wont show so much. I have planned to buy kent wang and sunspel polos.

Does anyone know if their material is nice and thick?

If its too thin my problem is very serious.

On the Kent Wang site, the polos are labelled are thin or thick.

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Have you tried the long sleeved Lacoste polo shirts..

I find them quite thick..

Last edited by a moderator:

hrb

Reaction score
+1 on lacoste, provided you don't mind wearing a labeled polo. the shorts are still comparatively thick.

imunique

Reaction score
An undershirt will do, provided you can stand the heat. But considering you are asking for thick polo shirts, I'll take it as you can.

BullionBro

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Thanks. the undershirt is a good option. now to find a thin and very comfy muscle shirt.

BullionBro

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Do you live in a cold country?

No I live in Arizona. I think I was just born this way. Its been like this since 4th grade... maybe before but i just noticed in 4th grade.

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
No I live in Arizona. I think I was just born this way. Its been like this since 4th grade... maybe before but i just noticed in 4th grade.

Must be difficult to wear summer shirts too especially in a warm state like Arizona..

Try a tank top under it or a thicker polo shirt..

GBR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Buy looser fitting shirts.

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

serious question, are they pointy man boobs?
I have seen a couple of big guys with pointy nipples.

I have seen a few guys with men boobs in town as the English love walking around town shirtless in the summer.

It is disgusting..

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
seeing shirtless fat people is disgusting. I refuse to run shirtless until I have defined abs.

Jackie Treehorn

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
OP: would you say you have pencil erasers, or mosquito bites? Also, how hard is "hard" in this case? Can you key someone's car with them? Can you cut diamond?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads