• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I have to poop

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Apparently, it's very common for people to need to poop immediately after entering a bookstore or library.

lilcram

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
because energy drinks are a cheap form of coke and coke makes you poop

splattered

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MrG
Worst nickname/thread title combination ever.

Haha! Your welcome
smile.gif

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
About to go poop now. Think I'll play solitaire on my ipod while I drop the chalupa.

CunningSmeagol

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tagutcow
Apparently, it's very common for people to need to poop immediately after entering a bookstore or library.

This is true, esp Barnes + Noble. Yet another thing B+N has in common with swallowing Skoal spit.

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I've noticed people do tend to fart a lot, apparently, in book stores and libraries. Why is this?

sle-z-e

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tagutcow
This is me! It sucks having to spend hours per day in the university library...

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I think there are laxatives in book print.

leftover_salmon

Reaction score
Coffee, cigarettes, energy drinks...anything that stimulates your CNS will make you have to ****.

calisanfran

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dcg
The worst I've ever had to go was when I drank an Amp energy drink on an overnight trip from Charlotte to NYC. I think I drank the thing around 5am and almost lost it a couple of hours later on the Jersey Turnpike. Never again. Falling asleep at the wheel would have been nothing compared to the agony I was in.

crackup[1].gif

TGPlastic

Reaction score
When first you realize that you have to poop don't go! It's best to hold for a few hours until you start crowning.

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TGPlastic
When first you realize that you have to poop don't go! It's best to hold for a few hours until you start crowning.

You can work up some great farts that way, too.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads