• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I have nothing to do with London's bombs

ernest

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am innocent

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Do you have an alibi? French people don't count, we all know that they are terrorist sympathizers.
smile.gif

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I'm sure ernest was busy looking for a job.

linux_pro

Reaction score
He's lying.. Ernest is actually an international terrorist working against all allies of the hated Quartz timepiece..

His legacy: His father is a trained Serbian clockmaker turned French citizen
His holy battle: To rid the world of unseemly timepieces.
His method of destruction: Attempted Electro-Magnetic Pulse disturbances (failed)
Casualties: 40,000 Seikos and 150,000 misc other cheap Taiwanese counterfeits. 14 men killed due to chemical reaction with business attire: a brown suit with brown shoes. Many victims rumored to be shouting "Oh God, I'm no FAAAARMER..." while losing consciousness.

This person is considered armed and highly dangerous. Upon inspection, he might be wearing a Patek or Breitling timepiece, and will react violently and in a suicidal fashion upon hearing that he has a cavity or any other dental condition.

(PLEASE NOTE: The above facts are all little-known jewels about this mysterious French delight we all know as Ernest. The question is: Which of these are authentic and which are merely prose?)

Cliff

Reaction score
Is that you behind the frosted glass Mr. Chirac ?

Roy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't believe it ernest.  I think you are guilty.
I actually think he's telling the truth. Planning a terrorist attack is a lot like work. And as we all know Ernest doesn't work.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I believe there is a sales clerk at Dunheel who can provide an alibi.

Nonk

Reaction score
When I was younger Belfast city centre, the main shopping district would regularly get bombed byn terrorists, and as a result there were frequent bomb damage sales where the entire stock would be reduced just because of some flying glass or minor smoke damage to some of it. Great bargains could be had.

I wonder if one of these devices was destined for somewhere in the vicinity of Hilditch & Key?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads