• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 3: Yeossal handwelted shoe with lasted shoe trees

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 2nd auction is for a pair of handwelted shoe with lasted shoe trees courtesy of Yeossal. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

I Have NO Idea What I Am Getting My Wife For Christmas

athletics

Reaction score
Its our first Christmas as husband and wife, we got married 7 months ago and it will be our fourth Christmas together overall...and I have zero great ideas on what to get her. I don't even have many good ones.

On previous occasions, wedding, other Christmas gifts, birthdays, I have always came up with pretty good ideas. Usually jewelry or something she mentioned she wanted. And now after the wedding and registering for all those gifts, I am tapped out of ideas. If money was no object, that would make it easier, but I am about to start grad school next month so I would love a good sale.

What are you guys getting your girls this Christmas?

Reaction score
go experiential. Holidays. Skydiving. Dolphin swimming. Something like that....

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
d.i.a.b.

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat, have no idea what I'm getting my wife. And this is after 7 1/2 years of marriage and 11 1/2 together.

If anyone comes up with some good ideas, I'm all ears.

gnatty8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Buying my wife a watch.. The easy way out..

Shakermaker

Reaction score
I was in the same boat up until last night when I heard my girlfriend complaining about her cell phone. I think I'll buy her a new one for christmas.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i got the wife some very hip costume jewelry. only cost @ $200. had gotten her a very expensive watch last year, a new ring for our 10th anniversary, and she was insistent i not spend a lot this year.

Jumbie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My father just gives my mother a large chunk of change every year and tells her to buy whatever she wants.

They are both very happy with this arrangement.

life_interrupts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm struggling as well, plus we put a $50 limit on gifts, which requires some creativity -- in short supply this late in the year.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I admire you for giving every gift to your wife a lot of thought and energy. But thing is, after a while you will still run out of great ideas and you have to settle for something that "will do". No harm there, its just something that happens eventually imo.

bluemagic

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You can never go wrong with good seats at a concert she likes.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 25 3.3%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 129 17.3%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 238 31.9%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 118 15.8%
  • 31 - 40