I have a jean...(The Ultimate Jean Thread For Beginners) - ask questions here.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by whodini, Jan 28, 2008.

1. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

The denim is average (compared to unique japanese brands) but the cut is important for the raws. They do have some unique colors and washes as well, but the cut is the key for their popularity. I tried on a pair and they (19cms for me) really do give a great slim/skinny silhouette without being overly skinny/skin tight depending on how you size them. Great for wearing less skinny and slouching them as well. I just don't have the money to spend almost $400 for them otherwise i'd own a pair.

2. sho'nuff

sho'nuff grrrrrrrr!!

nice nice. i can always trust PG to give me some pithy general statement and then chronoaug giving me a more comprehensive response.
    thanks[​IMG]

3. nox

nox Well-Known Member

So one of my corpus' buttons fell off.

How do I fix it? I have both parts.

Thanks

4. fashunhor

fashunhor Senior member

Please redirect me to the Imperial thread if there is one. I am curious about sizing for a pair of Dukes. I have sized down 1 for my Nudie RRDS to 31 and 2 down for my APC NS 30. Looking for average slim fit. Thanks.

5. xchen

xchen Senior member

I think I've settled on some Skulls for my next jeans. Particularly the 5010xx 6x6.

I want them to be no bigger than 32" in the waist post stretch and post wash. What size should I be going for?

I am wearing some size 30 RRLs now and I've got a bit of room in the waist post stretch. I am thinking about going for some size 29 skulls and wash in cold water after about a year. Any help is greatly apprectiated.

6. chunkywill25

chunkywill25 Member

hey, if i wear a 32 in even steven nudies will sz 32 impreial dukes fit me well too? is there a huge difference between the two?

7. jjpovnet

jjpovnet Member

http://www.eluxury.com/estore/browse...sp?id=10973260
    ok, i know that dior jeans exist with that sizes (36 in waist for example) and have pretty long inseam (about 37'). but I never saw dior jeans size chart. Just want to know what the inseam, waist, and other sizes for 36 and 34 dior sizes. thanks. for example my diesel jeans size is 36/34, or 34/34 - it depends on model I try on.

8. gabby11303

gabby11303 Senior member

I got to try on the Slim Jim and Average Joe's. How do the Even Steven differ from those? Will the dry slim jim's stretch out in the thigh? That's where my only problem was.

9. DeadDJ

DeadDJ Senior member

Guy, before the hostility train starts running your way
    -There's a small questions and denim thread stickied. But more importantly
    -You already started your own thread about 7 topics down. A topic in which you are GOING TO A DENIM STORE. Ask them when you go.

10. Jbreen1

Jbreen1 Senior member

11. spreadcollar

spreadcollar Senior member

what styles of jean should i try if i like the acne mic? in particular, what nudie cuts are similar, and what size in nudie corresponds to a 32/34 acne mic? thanks in advance.

12. gabby11303

gabby11303 Senior member

Guy, before the hostility train starts running your way
    -There's a small questions and denim thread stickied. But more importantly
    -You already started your own thread about 7 topics down. A topic in which you are GOING TO A DENIM STORE. Ask them when you go.

The store I went to only had the Slim Jim and Average Joe. One was a litttle too tight and the other was a little too loose. When I got home I saw the Even Steven's and thought they might be some where in between. That's why I posted this. I did a search on the forum here and couldn't find anybody who compared the fits.

I know about the Denim thread, but does that mean you can only ask questions in that thread? Most of the time they don't even get answered in there.

All I really wanted to know was how the fit on the Even Steven compared to the slim jim and avg joe.

13. somatoform

somatoform Senior member

I know about the Denim thread, but does that mean you can only ask questions in that thread? Most of the time they don't even get answered in there.

They do, you just have to be more persistent. Usually by the 2nd try.

14. grundletaint

grundletaint Senior member

15. clarity

clarity Senior member

Go to the mynudies forum and I bet you can find out there. There are sub forums for each nudie cut and I'm sure with a little search action you might get lucky.