• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I Hate Timeline

Candy Bloom

Reaction score
I swear to you guys that FaceBook will become the MySpace of our era with TimeLine Bull****. Remember how slow MySpace was because people were putting so much stuppid stuff on the pages. This is what facebook is doing making it more complicated and cumbersome to navigate their website God please have one of the geeks from silicon valley make another social networking site so I can "ditch my facebook". Ass *****es

I am DIL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah. F*** that s***. F*** those ass***** for doing that s***.

Timeline can ******* d***.

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really really hate timeline as well.

origenesprit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just hate that the outline is diagonal.

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You joined a forum dedicated to men's clothing to post about Facebook?

T**t s***s p*****y r********s *o m*!

I am DIL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You joined a forum dedicated to men's clothing to post about Facebook?
T**t s***s p*****y r********s *o m*!

It's like when a nine-year-old lathers his d*** with deep heat and then starts screaming about it to a bunch of people who don't give a s***.

Last edited:

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Timeline irritates me, but I think the real problem is the lack of clarity with the network's privacy settings.

dopeitsjosh

Reaction score
not sure how you think that Timeline will make FaceBook slow down like Myspace.

Its not allowing you to add music and other pointless things to your page.

Candy Bloom

Reaction score
well the problem is that when you want to use your scroller on your laptop to go up and down it jumps I mean the page jumps. Another irritating thing is that it is a very confusing look and the page seems very busy. How? You have to keep looking to the right and the left for new information instead of just scrolling down and see information posted. I honestly do not understand when companies are doing so great and when they are at the height of their peak why do they start to change ? Remember the coke of 1980s? My father keeps telling me that these people should learn a lesson from Coke and Myspace and etc.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
To be honest, I am a big fan of timeline. I've always disliked Facebook but the new layout brought me back.

dopeitsjosh

Reaction score
The layout is kind of a pain to look at having to go back and forth from side to side, but this "jump" you're talking about when scrolling I have never seen.

Also I don't think FaceBook is going to go under anytime soon, they just bought Instagram for 1 Billion dollars, and the only other competition they have is Google+ which is not doing very well.

I think that once they make everyone switch over to timeline everyone will be used to it and get over how it changed within a couple months.

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

To be honest, I am a big fan of timeline. I've always disliked Facebook but the new layout brought me back.

there is a **** joak in here somewhere, i just know it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads