• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I hate Style Forum!!!

TeeKay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So I'm out buying furniture today and I realize my shoes look like ****. I go next door and drop $400 on a pair of Aldens. WTF!!! Before SF I don't think I ever spent more than $50 on a pair of shoes before SF.
ffffuuuu.gif

But DAMN these shoes are sexy.
inlove.gif

Two days ago I bought a pair of Nudies. Don't think I've ever spent more than $40 on a pair of jeans before SF.
ffffuuuu.gif

Seriously, this website is dominating my bank account.
biggrin.gif

Da Luis Vuitton Don

Reaction score
Wait, so if i buy those shoes i would fit in?im confused.i thought you cant just drop 400$ on shoes and they are instantly good.even if they are from a particular brand.

im not gonna make it here...

Jokerman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thats that MC stuff. Should have kopped Lanvins or Margiela's.

XeF4

Reaction score
Nudies are **** quality too...

somatoform

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TKJTG
biggrin.gif

Only in the short term though, and if you are purchasing the right stuff.

$900 on a leather jacket, for example, that will look as cool 15 years from now is $60/year or 16 cents/day.

I'm sure the Aldens, if they are what they say they are, can be spun the same way.

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by somatoform
On lin the short term though, and if you are purchasing the right stuff.

$900 on a leather jacket, for example, that will look as cool 15 years from now is $60/year or 16 cents/day.

I'm sure the Aldens, if they are what they say they are, can be spun the same way.

I see you have an excellent grasp on the time value of money.

wogbog

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by somatoform

Only problem with this is that it won't make you go 15 years without wanting another leather jacket.

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wogbog
Only problem with this is that it won't make you go 15 years without wanting another leather jacket.
Hey, who let this guy in?!

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So I'm out buying furniture today and I realize my shoes look like ****. I go next door and drop $400 on a pair of Aldens. WTF!!! Before SF I don't think I ever spent more than $50 on a pair of shoes before SF.
ffffuuuu.gif

inlove.gif

Two days ago I bought a pair of Nudies. Don't think I've ever spent more than $40 on a pair of jeans before SF.
ffffuuuu.gif

biggrin.gif

ballin.gif

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
ffffuuuu.gif

inlove.gif

ffffuuuu.gif

biggrin.gif

You could force feed me 27 pounds of chili and tie me up in a chair for 10 days and I still wouldn't give a ****.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads