• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I hate numa. Any sympathizers?

nairb49

Reaction score
I apologize in advance for my unwarranted level of aggravation towards this, but what on earth is so entertaining/funny about lipsynching a song and looking like an idiot doing it?

Just don't get it.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
What is numa?

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
Numa Pompilius, second king of Rome? I think I hate him, too.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Manton
Numa Pompilius, second king of Rome? I think I hate him, too.

you are such a nerd :p

Rome

Mr. Chocolates Godiva
Reaction score
Yep. I concure. Numa Numa was a video of some swedish fat tart lipsynching to some ****** german disco song about midget love, IRCC. It came out about a year or so ago, youtube still has it if you search for numa.

dusty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nairb49
I apologize in advance for my unwarranted level of aggravation towards this, but what on earth is so entertaining/funny about lipsynching a song and looking like an idiot doing it?

Just don't get it.

second

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
there is a term we use to call someone like numa-guy- translated in english, he's "in need of a severe beatdown."

nairb49

Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidicboy
there is a term we use to call someone like numa-guy- translated in english, he's "in need of a severe beatdown."

That is exactly what I think everytime I see these videos.

Lucky Strike

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The original pop song was a sort of kids' summer hit all over Europe in the summer two or three years ago.

By the time I saw this video, I got an instant mild headache from it, until I started laughing.

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It was funny and catchy when it first came out. Now the imitators have butchered the thing to death. The original is still somewhat amusing, in small doses.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads