1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

I hate brunch and I hate brunch people.

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by itsstillmatt, Oct 15, 2012.

1. erictheobscure

erictheobscure Senior member

My friends with a kid wanted to meet at Smorgasburg instead. God what a nightmare. Brunch would've been paradise compared to that.

2. Piobaire

Piobaire Senior member

I was just looking at the website of a restaurant we were thinking of trying when we're in San Diego next month. On Saturdays they do...blunch.

3. erictheobscure

4. Piobaire

Piobaire Senior member

Nicely played, but nope, haoles.

5. TC (Houston)

TC (Houston) Senior member

LOLLL awesome.

6. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

I like the lavish hotel brunches with free-flow champagne and the antics that come with adults having had too much to drink.

Apparently Dubai is well-known for this, with drunk people falling into fountains and dancing on tables.

7. Bounder

Bounder Senior member

Yeah, I don't get all the brunch hate. Any legitimate excuse to start drinking at 10 am works for me.

8. Cantabrigian

Cantabrigian Senior member

You definitely have to travel to Dubai in order to see people wasted on brunch champagne.

Can't imagine that happening in any other part of the world.

9. erictheobscure

Can't one get in a little bit of legal trouble being drunk in public in Dubai?