• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I forget, was someone looking for a pebbled Hermes green breast wallet?

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Godzilla

GoldenTribe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm sure they exist, and in all likelihood they are precisely the Hermes demographic -- but how many people actually have 9 different cards they want with them at all times?

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GoldenTribe
I'm sure they exist, and in all likelihood they are precisely the Hermes demographic -- but how many people actually have 9 different cards they want with them at all times?

I like a wallet with lots of card pockets. My current wallet has 7 card slots and I find it insufficient for my needs.

HarleyBob

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I can't talk to you about it right now.

onix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
WTF? The new one costs around $900 in store(*). Most Hermes leather products on ebay are overpriced. (*) Lizard skin is one of the cheapest among exotic leather.

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman
I like a wallet with lots of card pockets. My current wallet has 7 card slots and I find it insufficient for my needs.

I currently own a standard Burberry check wallet with 6 pockets. That's plenty for me, 3 credit cards, and ID and Insurance information in case I'm in an accident. I don't know what else you really need in a wallet.

alliswell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Slopho
I currently own a standard Burberry check wallet with 6 pockets. That's plenty for me, 3 credit cards, and ID and Insurance information in case I'm in an accident. I don't know what else you really need in a wallet.

Try - two ids for my condo, three IDs for my two offices, three client ids, two transit tickets, a library card & driving range card.

MacDaddy

Reaction score
Depending on the time of year:AAA card,Health insurance card,allergy/medical emergency info card,firearms license to carry concealed weapon(ffl/ltc/fid),scuba certification card(to get tanks filled),explosives/pyrotechnics lic.,hunting/fishing permit(s),store/club cards,warranty/service card,and a library card.

alexanduh

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MacDaddy
Depending on the time of year:AAA card,Health insurance card,allergy/medical emergency info card,firearms license to carry concealed weapon(ffl/ltc/fid),scuba certification card(to get tanks filled),explosives/pyrotechnics lic.,hunting/fishing permit(s),store/club cards,warranty/service card,and a library card.

troll haha.

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by alliswell
Try - two ids for my condo, three IDs for my two offices, three client ids, two transit tickets, a library card & driving range card.

That's a lot of ID's. Do you NEED to carry a library card though, I mean you know when you're going to the library, why not leave it at home until you go?

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

That's a lot of ID's. Do you NEED to carry a library card though, I mean you know when you're going to the library, why not leave it at home until you go?

God forbid someone may have different needs than you.

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TRINI
God forbid someone may have different needs than you.

well I do live my life in a perfect way.

Metlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by onix
WTF? The new one costs around $900 in store(*). Most Hermes leather products on ebay are overpriced.

(*) Lizard skin is one of the cheapest among exotic leather.

Yes, but you're assuming the SA would talk to you about it right now.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads