I find it much easier to hook up ever since I finished school, weird?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by LatestBloomer, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

No, I assure you they still cheat on their men.

2. zarathustra

zarathustra Senior member

Aint nothing wrong with a white trash upbringin. ha.

Where I went to college virtually all the girls were looking for their MRS degree to some extent. It was the first time for many of them that they were out of their small town, as well as their parents and gods oversight. Being the guy from up "North", perhaps I was their equivalent of a foreigner or the ticket out of whatever small town they had been damned too... I suppose law school was similar to college. I have to be one of the few Wasps and was from "flyover" country. Not being a good jewish boy, I could never go home to mommy and daddy, but there was never an issue taking me to bed. They never seemed to be that uptight there ;).

My slumming was pretty much only in college...I had my fair share of strippers, cocktail waitresses and other randoms from the area. All crazy and all fun.... When I was in the academy before college, one of the instructors Roger Loverach, instilled in us that it was always no glove no love, and never use one of her condoms and always flush it.. Somehow I always remembered that no matter how drunk I was. Tiffany or the girls named after a month of the year were never going to turn me into a baby daddy.

3. zarathustra

HB is correct. They cheat and will do things that they would never think about doing with their man. They can get vanilla at home, they want it hot and nasty.

4. LatestBloomer

LatestBloomer Member

I know, I was getting at the fact that single women are plentiful.

5. Harold falcon

When they're willing to cheat on their men they are all single.

6. Biscotti

Biscotti Senior member

I had too much sex in college...har har har.

7. Biscotti

Biscotti Senior member

I always had best luck with either poor girls or rich girls (but never girls in between).

8. LatestBloomer

LatestBloomer Member

LOL that was the case with me.

Upper Middle class and Middle Class girls were the hungriest for status. It is like they had some chip on their shoulder to show their worth to their friends so they only chased after top tier guys like athletes and frat starts. What I noticed about these girls is that they were very aggressive with these guys, often just saying how they would marry them or they would do all sorts of things to them in front of everyone.

Same with hot girls vs above average girls, I notice girls that are more in the 6 and 7 range have bigger egos than the 8s and even 9s who come off as more down to earth.

9. Harold falcon

I've never met a 9 that's down to earth. Except patrickBOOTH. But he's an exception.

10. zarathustra

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

11. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

I've been on a hot streak ever since leaving college. OKCupid and Match.com are partly to thank for that. There are lots of doughy, faux-intellectual girls who got ignored in college on those sites, and they are hungry for some D.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2013

12. Claghorn

Claghorn Senior member Dubiously Honored

I didn't go to a major Greek school, but as long as you were chill with the scene plenty of independent folk went to the parties. And most sorority girls, at least those who had been in the sorority for more than a year, didn't care if you were Greek or not when they were deciding to sleep with you. Though it did seem most preferred to date within the Greek scene.

As far as post college, the women are older and are both a bit freer and have tastes that have changed since college. You got a job, now you have money, and with that comes confidence. That may be the biggest factor.

13. LatestBloomer

LatestBloomer Member

I have had a lot of luck with OkCupid, not so much with Plenty of Fish though and never tried Match.com. For the 2 LTRs I had, have to give credit to making friends with guys that had access to a lot of hot women. Networking can get you really far even when it comes to dating hot girls, once you figure out how to get into the same circles as them the opportunities start to come up.

Quote:
    True but my biggest concern were the logistics, actually meeting hot women. No matter how I put it, even in the city I am in (it isn't NYC or Los Angeles), I have a tougher time finding hotter girls than I did back at a college town. They're there but much fewer in number. I guess the one thing that still bothers me about college is being put in one area with most people of my age range and no adults but often coming up empty because of it.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2013

14. Biscotti

Biscotti Senior member

Liven in the right neighborhood and go to the right places.

15. Harold falcon

Check backpage.com