1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

I can't stop sweating

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by frugle, Jan 9, 2008.

1. MetroStyles

MetroStyles Senior member

******************** Can everyone just stop posting in this thread. The answer is: "Maxim antiperspirant" for underarms And for hands:
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. Close thread please. Otherwise other people will keep posting shit that does not work like "change your diet lol". I used to have this issue to a minor degree, stopped now, probably because I got older but the things above helped when I needed it. By helped I mean 99.9% stopped any unwanted sweating. ********************

2. innerstyle

innerstyle Senior member

I have a bottle of drysol but haven't gotten around to using it yet. I'd love to use it on my palms and feet, but I can't stand sleeping with socks on (tropical country, not common practice), and I'm pretty sure no one likes sleeping with socks on their hands..?

You don't have to use socks on your hands, it's not a requirement and it will still work without them.

3. bubble-bath

bubble-bath New Member

Hi :)

I know how you feel! I've been suffering with hyperhydrosis since the age of 14. I have pretty much tried everything on the market, but i found that most products made my skin really ichy and dry. The latest one I have tried is called 'AHC' which I buy off of Amazon. I have been using it now for 2 months and I'm so pleased with it. My armpits are pretty much dry & I can get on the tube without feeling like i need to hide away!

Give it a go! :)

4. mazzy

mazzy New Member

Hi.

I know how you feel.I did have that condition and it s called hyperhidrosis. I had it very bad that it really stopped me from socializing. I was very conscious and always had to wear a dark colour jacket no matter what the wheather.Like Bubble bath menioned about AHC,about a year ago a friend of mine introduced me to AHC20 that you can find in the scrubsuk.com website and it has been doing wonders to my condition by helping me to control it. I still have to keep my under arm shaved and clean and all of that.
    Hope this helps.
    thx

5. amber123

amber123 New Member

My husband had the same problem. He always had sweaty armpit marks on his shirt. We tried everything. He finally found ZeroSweat. It is amazing. No more sweat marks. No more embarrassment. Maybe it will help you? ZeroSweat.com

Last edited: Dec 7, 2013
  6. amber123

amber123 New Member

My husband uses ZeroSweat which has totally stopped his underarm sweating. It's amazing. Maybe it will help you? Zerosweat.com