• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I can't find these shoes anywhere!

Ahaz

Reaction score
I'm in love with the Prada Car Shoe, but can't find it anywhere in my size. In fact, I've only found one, and that was on eBay (where I got the pics). Any help guys? I'm a US 11, which is a Prada 10.

I've seen them in black and brown, but not in white, which is the color I'm looking for. Bluefly had the white model with green detailing a while back, but again, not in my size.

If you can't help me, we can still have fun by posting pictures of shoes that are ugly and expensive. I'll start:

$409

Britalian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ahaz
I'm in love with the Prada Car Shoe, but can't find it anywhere in my size. In fact, I've only found one, and that was on eBay (where I got the pics). Any help guys? I'm a US 11, which is a Prada 10.

I've seen them in black and brown, but not in white, which is the color I'm looking for. Bluefly had the white model with green detailing a while back, but again, not in my size.

If you can't help me, we can still have fun by posting pictures of shoes that are ugly and expensive. I'll start:

$409

Hey! I wear those to the office!

Ahaz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Britalian
Hey! I wear those to the office!

If you're talking about the Prada, then you might want to watch your back, providing we share a shoe size (lol alliteration). If you're talking about the Etro, then I can sympathize with you, as I have a friend who is color blind too.

Because I don't want to start a new topic, what do you guys think of these boots? Most of my jeans are skinny and straight or tapered, so I've never really looked at boots too hard. Would these work, you think? Or should I look at a oxford (or whatever the term is for that kind of shoe but low cut)?

BubblyMasquerade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think that they are atrocious, but thats just me. It just looks like the boot is trying too hard.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Prada car shoes are cool. Those boots are not.

I wear skinny/straight/tapered jeans most of the time and wear them with boots. I actually think it looks better than wearing bootcut jeans made for boots.

Ahaz

Reaction score
Wow, I guess my taste in boots sucks. Maybe I should just stick to white sneakers? I pretty much only wear my white PF Flyers now, and am wanting a new shoe.

Too bad I can't find the damn Prada.

What shoe size are you, Get Smart? Size 11 + 7 inch hem = clown shoe is always a fear of mine, so I tend to wear slim shoes.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
ah, that could be a problem. My boot size is 8/8.5, but yea that makes a big difference.

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Another reason why I wear bootcuts. having a shoe size bwteeen 10 and 11 would make me look like Krusty the Clown if I wore tapered skinny jeans, especially considering the fact my legs are not too thick. Well, at least in shoe preference
biggrin.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads