Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

I broke up with my gf (general breakup thread)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Matt, Dec 21, 2008.

1. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

Hooray!
    He's actually going on a date too!

2. frenchy

frenchy In Time Out

Or at least I used to. I don't need the rubber band anymore though. That was like 8 weeks ago. Now I've come to terms with it being over. I'm not "over" it, but I know that it's actually over, forever.

do you mind telling us what happened?
    couple weeks back you pretty much had the opposite mindset when i was trying to tell you this.
    im in no way trying to rub it in or the i told you so thing,im really asking.
    (if its not too personal,well it probably is)

3. zissou

zissou Senior member

double

4. zissou

zissou Senior member

Haha, I think it is some sort of itch after not being single for a minute, when that is what i'm used too.

Im just wondering if its merely an itch that can go unscratched, and ill realize I am much better off staying with this girl, which is what my gut is telling me, or if its something thats true and I need to bounce.

I just think I know very well that I will regret it if I leave, shit is weird.

I dont know if I say it now, cause I havent done it, but im not so sure that I would feel a lot of guilt or bad if I just cheated on her. But thats before the fact, after the fact I might be guilt ridden and shit will crumble cause of me, then Ill realize the dipshit mistake I made. Blahhh.

I don't know what to tell you other than STOP BEING STUPID.

5. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Senior member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for

kwilkie has been a lot better since he and Tomgirl started having Skype sechs.

6. frenchy

frenchy In Time Out

kwilkie has been a lot better since he and Tomgirl started having Skype sechs.

i think shes in my neck of the woods,maybe i can get him a pair of used panties to put under the pillow?

7. MarkI

MarkI Senior member

Solid advice once again, but being me ill stupidly ignore it all, thanks to all though.

This is probably a mistake, but I pretty much booty texted this somewhat skanky girl who was all over me, but then I met my gf and deaded her.

She seems dtf, I have a nervous,jittery anxiety about it all, but at the same time it feels thrilling.

Made plans with her, she knows the deal. Dont know if when it comes down to it ill go through with it, but I want to see. Consider this a self experiment.

I really have no idea what im doing here.

8. frenchy

frenchy In Time Out

Solid advice once again, but being me ill stupidly ignore it all, thanks to all though.

This is probably a mistake, but I pretty much booty texted this somewhat skanky girl who was all over me, but then I met my gf and deaded her.

She seems dtf, I have a nervous,jittery anxiety about it all, but at the same time it feels thrilling.

Made plans with her, she knows the deal. Dont know if when it comes down to it ill go through with it, but I want to see. Consider this a self experiment.

I really have no idea what im doing here.

[​IMG]

9. zissou

zissou Senior member

If things work out with the skank, can I have your perfect girlfriend?

10. deadly7

deadly7 Senior member

If things work out with the skank, can I have your perfect girlfriend?

dude she's had sex with like TEN people now. you don't want that!

11. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

Solid advice once again, but being me ill stupidly ignore it all, thanks to all though. This is probably a mistake, but I pretty much booty texted this somewhat skanky girl who was all over me, but then I met my gf and deaded her. She seems dtf, I have a nervous,jittery anxiety about it all, but at the same time it feels thrilling. Made plans with her, she knows the deal. Dont know if when it comes down to it ill go through with it, but I want to see. Consider this a self experiment. I really have no idea what im doing here.
    That's right... give in. YE-E-E-E-E-E-SSSS. [​IMG]

12. gamelan

gamelan Senior member

single again after a 10 year relationship. naturally, i broke it off but still it fucking sucks like a motherfucker. prolly explains why i'm downing shots of Jack on a Wednesday evening.

and the thing that bothers me the most is if this happens after 10 fucking years, what's the fucking point of getting into a fucking relationship in the first fucking place?

now i'm gonna have to start dating again. i'm too old for this.

"drown myself it's just as well"

-Jeff

13. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

couple weeks back you pretty much had the opposite mindset when i was trying to tell you this.
    im in no way trying to rub it in or the i told you so thing,im really asking.
    (if its not too personal,well it probably is)

Nothing happened, really. I guess in a way, since she and I had been together for our entire adult lives, we grew together. Like it felt like I couldn't do this on my own, because I didn't know what being on my own meant. And I kept telling myself that I had to be back with her, I had to find a way to get us back together, I had to keep believing, blah blah blah. But when I stopped telling myself that, and just focused on my life and my career and just told myself to stop thinking about her every second of every day, I realized that it's over and that it's for the best.

14. ConcernedParent

ConcernedParent Senior member

single again after a 10 year relationship. naturally, i broke it off but still it fucking sucks like a motherfucker. prolly explains why i'm downing shots of Jack on a Wednesday evening.

and the thing that bothers me the most is if this happens after 10 fucking years, what's the fucking point of getting into a fucking relationship in the first fucking place?

now i'm gonna have to start dating again. i'm too old for this.

"drown myself it's just as well"

-Jeff

Jesus, 10 years. [​IMG]. I thought I had heartbreak.

15. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

dude she's had sex with like TEN people now. you don't want that!

just 10? sf skank level is 12 minimum!

Nothing happened, really. I guess in a way, since she and I had been together for our entire adult lives, we grew together. Like it felt like I couldn't do this on my own, because I didn't know what being on my own meant. And I kept telling myself that I had to be back with her, I had to find a way to get us back together, I had to keep believing, blah blah blah. But when I stopped telling myself that, and just focused on my life and my career and just told myself to stop thinking about her every second of every day, I realized that it's over and that it's for the best.

please don't ruin it for all of us who grew up watching nora ephron chick flicks.