Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

I broke up with my gf (general breakup thread)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Matt, Dec 21, 2008.

1. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

I managed to fuck this up with both breakups. I haven't been laid in days and it fucking sucks. I'll be fixing that this weekend, but holy shit- it blows being on the single most socially conservative campus in the US.
    [​IMG]

I give great praise and thanks to Halloween parties and Austin.

You go to Liberty University?

2. thinman

thinman Senior member

Oral Roberts?

3. Prada_Ferragamo

Prada_Ferragamo Senior member

Oral Roberts?

I thought Oral Roberts was in Oklahoma?

On a separate note, thinking about give me and the ex another try. Not sure if I am ready to play with fire again.

4. ConcernedParent

ConcernedParent Senior member

The ex is flying back to LA to perform at a benefit concert... she called me out of the blue, we haven't spoken in 3 months, and said she would like for me to be there. I still like and care about her very much; but maybe it should be time to finally call it quits and drop out of the picture permanently. Should I show?

5. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

She wants to bang. guaranteed. nobody goes out to a concert and then just goes to talk.

6. HgaleK

HgaleK Senior member

http://www.thebatt.com/mobile/news/a...list-1.1501836

Being friends with the ex is a pain in the ass. I'm trying, and she is on certain days, but she insists on lying about stupid shit, which isn't exactly conducive to building trust back. I'm making a bit of space and cutting down contact. Getting laid will probably help dull down the whole emotional connection thing.

This weekend is hate sex/getting out frustration/dry spell= broken

Friday: pre-halloween party in Austin. Moderately sized (probably about 50-70 people), was arranged by a bunch of girls, dress code is "sleep wear", the age range 17-20 (so no bullshit senior girls who get flakey when they find out you're a sophomore), and I'll be one of the better looking guys there.

Saturday: huge frat party at UT(over 1000 people RSVP'd), so I'm not going to drink a ton and probably bail after a few hours (before it's busted). Sex is not quite as sure here- I normally close toward the end of the night- but will be investing in numbers.

Sunday afternoon: met a fairly hot and quirky hostess a while back when I dropped my little sister off at a birthday party. We hit it off immediately, but have been keeping contact pretty minimal until now. Going on a date kind of thing.

Sunday Night: Halloween party with a few good friends and a bunch of their friends. I can actually crash there, and there is guaranteed pussy.

I'm thoroughly happy right now.

7. ConcernedParent

She wants to bang. guaranteed. nobody goes out to a concert and then just goes to talk.

Or maybe she wants me to watch her succeed and be adored while my own life spirals downward into an meaningless existential shithole.

8. jarude

jarude Senior member

Or maybe she wants me to watch her succeed and be adored while my own life spirals downward into an meaningless existential shithole.

+1, bitches love to flaunt this. Got suckered into an afternoon of "catching up" while all she did was drive around in her new Jeep and talk about her $75k/year job 1 year outta undergrad.

Considering she wanted a sex change, still think I came out on top [​IMG]

9. Stazy

Stazy Senior member

+1, bitches love to flaunt this. Got suckered into an afternoon of "catching up" while all she did was drive around in her new Jeep and talk about her $75k/year job 1 year outta undergrad.

Doesn't everyone?

10. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Senior member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    blah blah blah

This doesn't get a response?
    D33ts plz

11. Stazy

Stazy Senior member

This doesn't get a response? D33ts plz
    A modern twist on the "it's not you it's me" routine. lol

12. ConcernedParent

True man. I'm thinking more and more this is exactly how it's going to turn out. I probably won't sho........................ WAT?!?!?!?!

Doesn't everyone?

Man I don't care if the people that have burned me or broke up with me or whatever know I'm doing better than them. I don't understand why some (most) people are just so petty.

13. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

Man I don't care if the people that have burned me or broke up with me or whatever know I'm doing better than them. I don't understand why some (most) people are just so petty.

I would love to be able to say this but it's simply not true. Insecure me wants everyone to think that i'm the most successful person in the world and that i'm the one that got away.

14. EMY

EMY Senior member

the best friend of a girl i was going after (but lost to another guy) asked me if I wanted to go on blind date with a friend. I am going to have to decline since it will complicate things.

15. jarude

jarude Senior member

This doesn't get a response?
    D33ts plz

Type-A feminist. She felt that men would only really listen to other men when it came to issues like women's rights, so she wanted to become a man to convince other men that women are people too.

[​IMG]