Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

I broke up with my gf (general breakup thread)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Matt, Dec 21, 2008.

1. Alter

Alter Senior member

every time i log on facebook, i see pics of her ,being the facebook whore that she is with the new guy. at least she is somewhat reminded of me every time she logs in since i took her current profile pic.

Time to de-friend, man. Don't look back.

2. EMY

EMY Senior member

Time to de-friend, man. Don't look back.
    she works for a professor whose lab i visit often (that's actually how i met her) so it might be awkward the next time i see her and she asks why i defriended her.

3. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

LOL. Don't do it, fuji! She'll suck the life force out of you. Or something.

I decided to say 'fuck you' to my sad self today and promptly signed up for yoga (which will probably be all college girls... and me), and went for a long bike ride.

i kinda want to do yoga but scared to be doing yoga alone with fat college girls and old ladies

4. jctu82

jctu82 Member

My girlfriend of 2 years and I broke up over the stupidest thing. We were in the process of moving in together, but we could not agree on anything. For example, she wanted to buy this awful couch from Ikea, but I was set on this couch and we just couldn't compromise. All the petty fights just added up and in the end, we realized moving in together was probably not the best idea. It's a shame it ended because we cared a lot about each other. Hopefully, we can remain friends...

5. Alter

Alter Senior member

^[​IMG]
    That's the creepiest spam I have seen yet.

6. Stazy

Stazy Senior member

i kinda want to do yoga but scared to be doing yoga alone with fat college girls and old ladies
    This has not been my experience with yoga. The cuties far out number the fatties and a good number of the old ladies are milfs. Not to mention the fact that yoga is actually a good time in and of itself.

7. otc

otc Senior member

^[​IMG]
    That's the creepiest spam I have seen yet.

you mean best [​IMG] ever?

hell I knew it was spam as I clicked on it...and yet I still checked the measurments on two of the couches. Would almost buy except I refuse to purchase from spam.

8. zissou

zissou Senior member

Oh, shit. Hadn't thought of this.

This has not been my experience with yoga. The cuties far out number the fatties and a good number of the old ladies are milfs. Not to mention the fact that yoga is actually a good time in and of itself.
    phew! To be honest, I am going for the relaxation and strength workout. The girls are an added bonus (hopefully).

I'm having a hell of a time finding a yoga mat that's not pink, purple, or covered in flowers.

9. HgaleK

HgaleK Senior member

You'er going to wake up tommorow and feel really stupid about this. Drunk rambling [​IMG]

Dude- way to call it. Just got back from a great brunch.

10. fuji

fuji Senior member

Style forum was right, I can't deal with her she's fucking crazy. I'm supposed to meet up with her again on Tuesday, but she's just too fucked up.

11. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

every time i log on facebook, i see pics of her ,being the facebook whore that she is with the new guy. at least she is somewhat reminded of me every time she logs in since i took her current profile pic.

she works for a professor whose lab i visit often (that's actually how i met her) so it might be awkward the next time i see her and she asks why i defriend her.

who cares man, she's not sensitive enough not to flaut her boyfriend all over facebook. Why should you have to put up with that shit?

12. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

Style forum was right, I can't deal with her she's fucking crazy. I'm supposed to meet up with her again on Tuesday, but she's just too fucked up.
    I look forward to the details of your date. Make sure to wear a tie so you have something to wrap around your belt and not leave choke marks on her neck.

13. Alter

Alter Senior member

Well, you asked for a blowjob and got punched in the face and clawed at. Do the math.

14. Matt

Matt [email protected]

Well, you asked for a blowjob and got punched in the face and clawed at. Do the math.

well you asked for a blowjob and got twins so who are you to talk about math?

[​IMG]

how is she coming Alter? Must be getting really close, no?

15. Alter

Alter Senior member

well you asked for a blowjob and got twins so who are you to talk about math?

[​IMG]

how is she coming Alter? Must be getting really close, no?

Hahahahaha! Yea...next week sometime, it seems. Got a c-section planned for the 29th if they don't pop out before then. The wife is already at the hospital so no chance they will be born in the car on the way. [​IMG]